Combi and domestic HW buffer vessel (domestic)

... and the timing for all channels is in the boiler already. All you need then is the underfloor manifolds and pipework - no more controls whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
yeah i know mate but im toying with the idea of extending the thermister to the "buffer" so all i will have to control for the HW is the DHWS pump.

Still toying with design tbh.

Hopefully be fitting it next week so we will see how it works. Can always swap it over to indirect again if not good.

We have the manifolds etc already fitted.

Mystery. n Just htought on i have recieved my invoice for the 200w vitodens. £836+ When i bouight it the rep said the WC was included with the boiler, however the invoice is for the boiler and a Vitotronic 200 HO1A WC CTRL £136.34+

Does that seem right? It is defo the new version with the new WC controler that pugs into the boiler (like the 222)

Gareth

No, they are sold with the choice of the two different controllers as extras. However, if you were promised an inclusive price, then ask your agent. With discounts like those, you may get your sub mounting kit a bit cheaper. I gave you the part no and list price for the older model - if you have black controls on the boiler like on a 222/242, you will need to check the correct part no and price with your man.

Incidentally, the solar enabled 242 has weather comp as standard.

Sponsored Links
Ahh right, cheers mate. What costs have you been getting? Let you know how I get on next wk with the design

Bit of an update. Boiler is all in and running. Fantastic bit of kit. Had to increase slope to 1.8 which is a little higher than i would have liked but hey!!

cylinder is heated via the hws in about 10-12 mins so pretty impressive. I have sorted a control option out for the HWS circ pump as yet, but im thinking of using the solar controller which would then give me a timed option and also the ability to control the cylinder temp via an immersion probe. Still a couple of technical points to look into but i dont think it will be a prob.

With this setup and an e tender module, i should be able to add solar heating later-on via the coil and use the HWS to heat the cylinder as a back up if the cylinder isnt at say 35-40 deg by 4.30pm when we need HW the most.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back