Combi boiler DHW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a bit of advice here!!
Soon to be first fixing hot water pipework, have good plumbing skills so happy to run and solder pipework,
My question is that said house will eventually be heated and hot water by way of oil combi, (size and model to later be determined) question is water demand in different rooms!

I will come out of cobi with Hot water and once in ceiling will head in neutral direction for 1 meter then T in opposite directions.

Direction 1 is to bathroom, 1st floor (bath & washbasin) below that bathroom is showerroom (mixer shower & washhandbasin) approx 5m away from T

Direction 2 is to bedroom ensuite 1st floor ( mixer shower & washhandbasin) below that is kitchen, (kitchen sink ) (dishwasher??) approx 4.5 m away from T

Also should of mentioned first there will be a T just close to boiler in utility for utility sink.

Based on this rudimentry description would anybody suggest any issues, i know there may be some demand issues if all outlets were used at once (i think) but comments are very welcome.

Thankyou

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back