Combustion chamber

So corgigrouch was dickie all along, dont know why he is bothereing to "reapply" if he is already in there.

Sponsored Links
"Come inside you silly bugger come inside, you ought to have a bit more sense.
Working for your living, take my tip, act a little screwy and become a lunatic.
Oh you get your meals most regular and a brand new suit besides.
What's thirty bob a week with a wife and kids to keep.
Come inside you silly bugger come inside."

Sponsored Links
"Come inside you silly b*****r come inside, you ought to have a bit more sense.
Come inside you silly b*****r come inside."

I like it, who penned these immortal lines la??
Was it a fella scouser wordsmith - of which there are few.

"Come inside you silly b*****r come inside, you ought to have a bit more sense.
Come inside you silly b*****r come inside."

I like it, who penned these immortal lines la??
Was it a fella scouser wordsmith - of which there are few.
Err, I think it might have been Lennon and McCartney. :p

Better to be inside pizzing out than outside pizzing in dick..........who was it who said that.....some yank president I think.

Thanks for sharing your insightful pearl of wisdom la. I hope the wife's thrush has cleared up, tell her to meet me at the Tesco carpark, just off Scotty Rd on Friday - usual time. Oh, and tell her to remember the cable ties.
Passed your message on dick, she said she can't be doing with you no more.
It was that strap on d1ldo you made her use on you that did it, there's gay clubs for that sort of thing you know.

Better to be inside pizzing out than outside pizzing in dick..........who was it who said that.....some yank president I think.

Thanks for sharing your insightful pearl of wisdom la. I hope the wife's thrush has cleared up, tell her to meet me at the Tesco carpark, just off Scotty Rd on Friday - usual time. Oh, and tell her to remember the cable ties.
Passed your message on dick, she said she can't be doing with you no more.
It was that strap on d1ldo you made her use on you that did it, there's gay clubs for that sort of thing you know.

Oh well I guess it's back on Tinder again tonight! I just hate rejection.....😭

I know nothing....... All I know is sometimes when the moon is full I come over feeling all funny and then I black out and lose several hours of my memory....

Do you wake up with a taste of buckfast on your lips and a fell wind blowing round your crown jewels?

Do you wake up with a taste of buckfast on your lips and a fell wind blowing round your crown jewels?

Not Buckfast for me this evening; at £150 per CP12, it's a bottle of Islay Malt, several lines of 'Charlie' & a 200 quid Callgirl.......Where did it all go wrong???!!!....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back