Comic Relief? That's the spirit!

Sponsored Links
I agree with you.

Why is it nowadays that people are not expected to give money to charity without sponsoring farcical stunts?

Ban all Ginger people from society. That gets my vote.

Sponsored Links
Comic Relief is a waste of time anyway. All this mass hysteria whipped up to get millions of idiots to hand over their hard-earned. And for what. To pour it into that hopeless bottomless pit called Africa. Complete waste of time.

The more food that is given just encourages more breeding, and a bigger problem next year.

In a lot of cases, foreign aid means taking money from the poor people of a rich country and giving it to the rich people of a poor country.

Would have been better if the kids had saved their money for the dye and just put it in the charity box, no?

Would have been better if the kids had saved their money for the dye and just put it in the charity box, no?

They were raising money for charity. Assuming that they didn't break a law, who are we to tell them how to do it. And if they had some fun doing it, so what ?

That's the problem with this country. Anal rules/laws.

They dyed their hair and rasied money for charity. I would rather that than them put a hoodie on and stab someone. Lets encourage the positive rather than do what we are so good at in this country and jump on the tiny negative.

Sponsored Links
Back