Coming to a town near you - SOON

@Gasman28

You might be surprised to find that I share quite a few other peoples concerns about the impact of mass-migration/uncontrolled immigration and the effect that is having on our country. I don't accept the media hysteria and the subsequent condemnation of masses of other people.

I don't know why the original video was posted but why post a video which has been over-layed with additional graphics - you tell me what posting a video relating to events which happened in 2008 and were even the subject of a film in 2011. Why post a 7 year old story without and question or comment?

With regard to my posting a photograph - it was posted to make a point about partial stories and the need for context before making decisions. I very carefully selected an image from a verifiable source. If you believe that posting an overlaid video from "DailyKenn.com" is a verifiable source then I'd beg to differ.

How would I feel if a bunch a violent thugs were wrecking my neighbourhood - much the same as you, I'd hope for a robust and rapid response, hope that all the lawbreakers were tasered to the ground and dealt with to the full force of the law (hopefully not with a community service order and a slap on the wrist). However I'd also want to know why the law-breaking started. Were the miners right to get involved in violent protests, were the poll tax riots justified? (setting aside the usual 'anarchist' infiltration) t what point does the ordinary citizen say enough? (Perhaps the French sometimes have the right idea and say 'non')

I welcome anybody into our country providing they bring a positive contribution - not necessarily integrate but add. By which I mean add not impose something to/on the culture of the UK

I couldn't agree more with not importing trouble when we have enough home grown problems of our own.

Sponsored Links
@Gasman28

You might be surprised to find that I share quite a few other peoples concerns about the impact of mass-migration/uncontrolled immigration and the effect that is having on our country. I don't accept the media hysteria and the subsequent condemnation of masses of other people.

I don't know why the original video was posted but why post a video which has been over-layed with additional graphics - you tell me what posting a video relating to events which happened in 2008 and were even the subject of a film in 2011. Why post a 7 year old story without and question or comment?

With regard to my posting a photograph - it was posted to make a point about partial stories and the need for context before making decisions. I very carefully selected an image from a verifiable source. If you believe that posting an overlaid video from "DailyKenn.com" is a verifiable source then I'd beg to differ.

How would I feel if a bunch a violent thugs were wrecking my neighbourhood - much the same as you, I'd hope for a robust and rapid response, hope that all the lawbreakers were tasered to the ground and dealt with to the full force of the law (hopefully not with a community service order and a slap on the wrist). However I'd also want to know why the law-breaking started. Were the miners right to get involved in violent protests, were the poll tax riots justified? (setting aside the usual 'anarchist' infiltration) t what point does the ordinary citizen say enough? (Perhaps the French sometimes have the right idea and say 'non')

I welcome anybody into our country providing they bring a positive contribution - not necessarily integrate but add. By which I mean add not impose something to/on the culture of the UK

I couldn't agree more with not importing trouble when we have enough home grown problems of our own.
I'm glad that we are getting somewhere. The miners striked because good old Maggie wanted to close everything. OK, it was meant to be that they were going to close anyway because of cheap imports, but it was peoples livelyhoods that she shafted. Poll tax riots - people were going to be shafted again. Unfortunately, possibly the same as most riots today, the great unwashed caused most of the problems.

I welcome anybody into our country providing they bring a positive contribution - not necessarily integrate but add.
Why should migrants not integrate into our country? Is this not a major reason why our tolerance levels are dwindling? Go look at certain parts of our country where immigrants have taken over and is a no go area for Whites and turned into a shyte hole.
How many people have you spoken too regarding the mass immigration to our country? What were their views? Be honest now. To give you a clue, I'll tell you my input, as I work in customers houses nearly everyday. They are fed up with ' bloody foreigners' coming over here, sponging off the country and not giving our own a chance. You see what's happening here Newboy? Although Handyjacks video might be a few years old, but, the underlying feeling in our country is of distrust. Wrong, in most cases we know, as lots of immigrants want to work and help our once great country. It matters not if in the video they were Nigerians, They could have been from anywhere in the world, but facts? are facts. These people were welcomed into another country and supposedly trashed it because the Mafia got the better of them.
Try going to Saudi, stand on a street corner with a bottle of Whisky in one hand and a placard in the other denouncing Islam. See what reaction you get. Over here, the Hyde Park Muslim brigade were allowed to protest and carry many banners / backpacks and get away with it. Why? I'll tell you why - the lily livered government do not want to upset the Muslims. In certain areas of England, we are not permitted to raise the Union Jack in case it causes offence to others. Stuff that, fly it high and proud - this is our country.
Having spoken to many Muslims, they are not concerned about the flag, it's just the lack lustre councils that have no balls. What the feck has this country come to?
Anyway, your points have been noted, but you still haven't addressed the notion that some posters on here are racists / bigots. Take your myopic glasses off and talk to people that know.

Sponsored Links
A good post gasman. Also, do we not have enough positive contributors? How many do we need?

That depends on whom you believe. Do you trust the DM or any other media? Our once great country tolerated all and sundry, now, we have to accept anyone with a chance of claiming assylum.
The Germans allowed these people in and before you know it, they are integrated and part of the EU. From there, they are free to travel within the EU. Therefore, they can come over to us.

That depends on whom you believe. Do you trust the DM or any other media? Our once great country tolerated all and sundry, now, we have to accept anyone with a chance of claiming assylum.
The Germans allowed these people in and before you know it, they are integrated and part of the EU. From there, they are free to travel within the EU. Therefore, they can come over to us.
Yes. All the more reason to get out NOW before the situation becomes desperate. I'm sure there are already a growing number of 'sleepers' just waiting for the call.

If you are an English speaker it's much easier to jump on Eurostar than learn German. What would you do?

@Gasman28
I'm not entirely sure why you feel the need to close off your post (directed at me) with some form of insult.

If you read what I post rather than what you think I post you'd have noted that I don't fundamentally disagree with your sentiment - just expressed less in a knee-jerk fashion.

If you think I live in some protected little bubble and don't communicate with ordinary people (of which I'm one) then you'd be very wrong.

I grew up in an area where there was a high immigrant (mainly Pakistani) population working in the local factories (when there was a textile industry) and I'm more than aware of the effect that has had on the area. Today one of my customers was talking about the conflict between local indigenous white teenagers and second generation immigrant teenagers and how concerned he was about the whole issue (I share his concerns).

When it comes to flags and (f*wits) refuse to fly them because it 'might offend' somebody I have absolutely no time for this pathetic argument - fly the the union flag (assuming Scotland hasn't left the union while I wasn't looking) from every building and be proud. While we're at it stop the lunatic fringe of thugs and morons who deface & devalue flag by high-jacking it for their own ends. I used to work abroad quite a lot - In Spain where most building fly three flags, The national Spanish flag, the flag of the region & the EU. In Italy most building fly two flags - Italian & EU. I don't remember feeling it the slightest bit intimidated - I just thought that it was good that they were proud to be Spanish/Italian etc.

As far as being prevented from flying the Union flag - where are we prevented from flying it and by who?

@Gasman28
As far as being prevented from flying the Union flag - where are we prevented from flying it and by who?
The examples I have heard about seem to involve local councils, probably predominantly left-wing.

And, no, I can't remember specific cases.

The examples I have heard about seem to involve local councils, probably predominantly left-wing. And, no, I can't remember specific cases.

If you need your blood pressure to be elevated then try Radstock (Somerset) / Eleanor Jackson (labour) and then find the reaction of the Muslim Council - in fairness the story is a few years old now.

Classic case of some idiot being offended on behalf of other people who are not offended in the slightest.

Sponsored Links
Back