The Fair Comes to Town

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The bloody fair comes to town, they have only been here 1 day setting up.

Guess who comes a calling....???

I guarentee the first person to respond gets it right.

No prize mind..

Should be a law against it.

Ban the fair..

bah humbug

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Gippos selling tickets?

Kids begging money?

I agree, I'd never go to the fair, its full of chavs and general troublemakers (and then theres the customers) :rolleyes:

Half right there steve,

Gippos yes,

Unfortunately they were offering there other well known trade..

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately they were offering there other well known trade..
Stealing cars? Ohhhh I see, gutters and fascias all in for £500? Tarmacing the driveway for £100 if the whole street has it done? :LOL: ;)

whoring at your front door? ( hey's it's not me that said it, Cher did in "Gypsies tramps and thieves" )

Anyone who turns their back on a ***** deserves to have their wallet nicked out their back pocket and, no doubt, the hood off their anorak

I have them park on a field near my house each year...however about 1/2 a mile down the lane there is a permanant camp with them in that have built there (without planning I think) and they don't want other ****** putting their free ride at risk so they tend to chase them off.

"***** Wars" coming to a field near you.

I have them park on a field near my house each year...however about 1/2 a mile down the lane there is a permanant camp with them in that have built there (without planning I think) and they don't want other ****** putting their free ride at risk so they tend to chase them off.

You don't happen to live near a golf club do you?

You don't happen to live near a golf club do you?

Great Chart you mean? Quite close.

Sponsored Links
Back