Trump interviewed by Piers on Air force 1 last night.

I wonder why the troll Black is suggesting that forum members have the power or the desire to cause members to be prosecuted?

It's far more usual for abusive, trolling or racist members to be simply expelled, usually after warnings.

As Captain Black is well able to confirm.
Surly it is the duty of every member of the community to stamp out racism. There have, however been some comments complaining of racism here and thought that it would be better to act upon these claims than it would just to complain.. Don't you? I must, however comment that I have seen no evidence of racism here in this site but racism is more of a state of mind these days some people see racism everywhere they go and in everything they do, fortunately I do not suffer from such mental issues

Sponsored Links
If you feel that a racist comment has been made, then surly your course of action is clear as is the course of action for the moderators.

My course of action is to act as I feel appropriate.

I have asked the poster of the comment if he really said that (meant it) and I am still awaiting his response, but no surprise there.

But that is not the point.

Do you see any racist comment in that post or not? I am not asking you to do anything about it, just to say if you see any racism or not?

Where is the racism in that statement?
You are saying that it is your interpretation that it is racist.

It could mean that French is unfairly using foreign players to gain advantage.

Actually to me it proves that Black people are the supreme atheletes and are therefore superior to white people.

Look at Usain Bolt and other 100 metre sprinters. I think there has been research that indicated Usain has different muscle structure.

I hear he may be signed up to an Australian football team -seems a bit wierd. Could be interesting to watch him out run everybody though

Let's remove any fog shall we.

Do you have to be white to be French? Simple question!

If not, then maybe you can explain what the post meant ?

Your arguments are falling apart like Captain Blacks plan.

I was born in the 70s. The greatest music was created in the 80s. Todays music is garbage. Waterboys, Bryan Adams, Prince, Queen, and lets not forget the greatest Bond of all Roger Moore.

I have reported racist comments to the mods who have edited the posts. I will leave it at that. A search on here and you will find the few who use racist language.
Sean Connery was the best Bond, Roger Moore was a parody of Bond.

Sponsored Links
Actually to me it proves that Black people are the supreme atheletes and are therefore superior to white people.
Using "superior" is considered racist if used by white people referring to white people, whether true or not.

You are probably alright as a white person referring to black people as superior.
You are probably still alright as a black person referring to black people as superior.

Funny how these things work.

Captain black may prosecute you, though.

It builds on prejudices - are all black people from Africa? The implication that the ethnic make up of the French team is not reflective of that of the country.

Also racism depends on viewpoint. Who is saying it. What is being said. Whom it is being said to.

Also to quote

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

So we see a lack of black professors - would it be racist to infer black people are less intelligent?
Intelligence is almost impossible to define, measuring intelligence by academic achievements is to narrow, there are people who have become millionaires even though they couldn't read. Others become successful through athletic achievement which is a form of intelligence in itself.

Yes lets remove any fog

According to you only facts are acceptable not rumour.

Therefore it also follows that you consider interpretation or assumptions aren't accepted, only facts explicitly stated.

Does the person that made the post explicitly state that French people are white?

You'd have to ask a French person that Perhaps you could email Madame Le Pen? but I suspect that we all know what answer she would give.

Yes lets remove any fog

Therefore it also follows that you consider interpretation or assumptions aren't accepted, only facts explicitly stated.

Does the person that made the post explicitly state that French people are white?
Fog over the English Channel, Europe isolated.

Using "superior" is considered racist if used by white people referring to white people, whether true or not.

You are probably alright as a white person referring to black people as superior.
You are probably still alright as a black person referring to black people as superior.

Funny how these things work.

Captain black may prosecute you, though.
Only if the aforementioned Non Pink Person didn't have the correct CE markings. Do I now need to change my user name to Captain NPP?

Do I now need to change my user name to Captain NPP?
You might as well, the one you have now is old. You have had it for well over a week.
I must, however comment that I have seen no evidence of racism here
Rogercons' racist comments are obviously too tame for you to even consider.

Poor old Blackie.

Yes lets remove any fog

I thought it was a simple questuion to answer, but obviously not.

He stated that he thought Africa won, because he only saw an odd white face?

So the question remains, do you have to be white to be French.

Avoid the fog and just answer maybe?

You'd have to ask a French person that Perhaps you could email Madame Le Pen? but I suspect that we all know what answer she would give.

So to be clear?

You saw no racism in his comment ?

Yes or no, it is that simple.

Please try and avoid the fog?

Sponsored Links
Back