Trump interviewed by Piers on Air force 1 last night.

You missed off Racist, misogynist liar and possibly treasonous. Also his policies on health, taxes, the environment are a crap shoot.

Would

So what is so illogical about that?

What would logical hatred be?

Could you remind the viewers Trumps racist remarks / comments.

Sponsored Links
beware the troll trying to get you to waste your time copying out links that everybody (including him) has already seen

it's nice to see that (for the moment) he is not quibbling with "misogynist liar and possibly treasonous. Also his policies on health, taxes, the environment are a crap shoot."

I see the trumper has temporarily rowed back on preferring the denials of Mr Putin to the laborious investigations by his own nation's dedicated intelligence officers.

Sponsored Links
I have never encountered anything against myself …

For many years, I have never been murdered or burgled.

I think we can agree that our personal experience is equally valid in proving what does and doesn't happen in the world.

he didn't see any reason why Russia would be involved in US election meddling.
He did. The FBI and others told him Russia did do it.

he didn't see any reason why Russia wouldn't be responsible for meddling in the 2016 vote.
He did. Putin told him they didn't do it.

Neither sentence is true.

The second doesn't make sense.
He didn't see any reason why Russia wouldn't do it. ??? There are lots of reasons why they wouldn't do it.

"Donald Trump sought to reverse course on Tuesday, after top Republicans scrambled to distance themselves from his behavior in his meeting with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki.

Even then, Trump could not resist muddying the waters further. Speaking to reporters in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, the president stated that he accepted the assessment of US intelligence agencies that
Russia interfered in the 2016 US election – and then, moments later, cast doubt on who was responsible.

“Let me be totally clear in saying that … I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” Trump said, reading from a prepared script. He then added: “It could be other people also. There’s a lot of people out there.”"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/17/donald-trump-putin-summit-republicans

TrumpPutinBromance.jpg

beware the troll trying to get you to waste your time copying out links that everybody (including him) has already seen

it's nice to see that (for the moment) he is not quibbling with "misogynist liar and possibly treasonous. Also his policies on health, taxes, the environment are a crap shoot."

I see the trumper has temporarily rowed back on preferring the denials of Mr Putin to the laborious investigations by his own nation's dedicated intelligence officers.
The American intelligence services have a track record of lying
Just like MI6.

For many years, I have never been murdered or burgled.

I think we can agree that our personal experience is equally valid in proving what does and doesn't happen in the world.
Indeed, you are absolutely correct though there are some who would suggest that the issue is so large that the streets are swarming with Racists. There are some here who regularly claim that others are racists, so could you tell us all how many prosecutions have there been of Race Hate crimes from this site, if you know?

Indeed, you are absolutely correct though there are some who would suggest that the issue is so large that the streets are swarming with Racists. There are some here who regularly claim that others are racists, so could you tell us all how many prosecutions have there been of Race Hate crimes from this site, if you know?
Upskirting has not been prosecuted either, but it does not mean it does not happen.:rolleyes:

Politicians have not been prosecuted for telling lies, but it does not mean it does not happen.

The American intelligence services have a track record of lying.
Top politicians, both Democrat and Republican have endorsed the findings. There is NO doubt. There have been indictments for those accused.
No one whether they are for or against the President have spoken against the findings.

Sponsored Links
Back