Trump interviewed by Piers on Air force 1 last night.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Watched it with impartial interest to see and hear what this manifestation of evil incarnate called Trump would say .......

I can't believe the racist and war mongering stuff he came out with !!!!!!

Unfortunately for all the silly silly protesters he didn't come out with anything bad !!!!!

What he says he wants is peace, all these silly lefties seem to think he's inhuman because he is against illegal immigrants. What's wrong with agreeing with the laws that are laid down to prevent illegal immigration.

Clinton and Obama were against it ....Australia's against it.
Why shouldn't people be vetted to stop criminals, rapists, sociopaths modern day slavers entering a country ??

No borders idiots should be compulsory housed with some of the people in prisons to see first hand how their silly ideologies match up with the realities of been in close proximity to some of the people they wish to be able to enter the country at will. Like most left liberals when reality comes a knocking they don't like it and are then see to be actually hypocrites.

Sponsored Links
No borders idiots should be compulsory housed with some of the people in prisons to see first hand how their silly ideologies match up with the realities of been in close proximity to some of the people they wish to be able to enter the country at will.
Maybe we should bring back internment and the H-Blocks?

Piers Morgan and Donald Trump....now there's 2 people that understand each other.

Watched it with impartial interest to see and hear what this manifestation of evil incarnate called Trump would say .......

I can't believe the racist and war mongering stuff he came out with !!!!!!

Unfortunately for all the silly silly protesters he didn't come out with anything bad !!!!!

What he says he wants is peace, all these silly lefties seem to think he's inhuman because he is against illegal immigrants. What's wrong with agreeing with the laws that are laid down to prevent illegal immigration.

Clinton and Obama were against it ....Australia's against it.
Why shouldn't people be vetted to stop criminals, rapists, sociopaths modern day slavers entering a country ??

No borders idiots should be compulsory housed with some of the people in prisons to see first hand how their silly ideologies match up with the realities of been in close proximity to some of the people they wish to be able to enter the country at will. Like most left liberals when reality comes a knocking they don't like it and are then see to be actually hypocrites.

So you dont like being able to go through france, belguim, netherlands, germany, luxembourg without having to stop for a check at every border ?

Sponsored Links
Internment was legal.
Slavery was legal.
Jewish Persecution was legal.

If it's legal doesn't mean we should base our moral compass off that.

But small minds attach themselves to small arguments - ILLEGAL and can't think beyond that.

No borders idiots should be compulsory housed with some of the people in prisons to see first hand how their silly ideologies match up with the realities of been in close proximity to some of the people they wish to be able to enter the country at will.
Well - I've had a guess at what that is supposed to mean but have absolutely no idea if I'm right.

So you dont like being able to go through france, belguim, netherlands, germany, luxembourg without having to stop for a check at every border ?

I cant see where the OP mentioned the internal borders of Europe.

So Im not sure what point you are trying to make.

And there are some internal borders, due to concerns about migrant crisis

In 2016, border controls were temporarily reintroduced in seven Schengen countries (Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland and Sweden)

I cant see where the OP mentioned the internal borders of Europe.

So Im not sure what point you are trying to make.

And there are some internal borders, due to concerns about migrant crisis

In 2016, border controls were temporarily reintroduced in seven Schengen countries (Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland and Sweden)

Ah, so there are border controls. Which means we are in full control of our borders, yet another false claim by brexiteers.

So don't blame the EU, blame those responsible, our Government.

Where has anybody supported illegal immigrants ?

So, yes, it was relevant wasn't it.

Although I get that Trump is brash, rude and belligerent and so pretty unlikeable. Is he really worthy of the illogical hatred fired in his direction? After all, when compared to his predecessor, Hilary, The Crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Xi Jinping and our very own Tony Blair, his kill rate is almost negligible... He has killed very few people and deported far fewer than President Obama... Are these people actually upset that he hasn't killed enough people?

Although I get that Trump is brash, rude and belligerent and so pretty unlikeable. Is he really worthy of the illogical hatred fired in his direction? After all, when compared to his predecessor, Hilary, The Crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Xi Jinping and our very own Tony Blair, his kill rate is almost negligible... He has killed very few people and deported far fewer than President Obama... Are these people actually upset that he hasn't killed enough people?

You missed off Racist, misogynist liar and possibly treasonous. Also his policies on health, taxes, the environment are a crap shoot.

So what is so illogical about that?

What would logical hatred be?

Dumb Trumps latest incredible back peddle.....
Donald Trump has backtracked on his claim that he "didn't see any reason" why Russia would be involved in US election meddling.

This evening he said that what he meant to say was he didn't see any reason why Russian wouldn't be responsible for meddling in the 2016 vote.

Incredible. Stupid RWR in the UK and USA will actually believe this and go on dancing around their favourite effigy of Fat Don singing 'we love you Trumpy...'

Stupid, STUPID RWR.

He waited until he left the Helsinki and was safely back home (yes 24 hours later) before retracting what he had said. Cowardly lying RWR ****.

You missed off Racist, misogynist liar and possibly treasonous. Also his policies on health, taxes, the environment are a crap shoot.

So what is so illogical about that?

What would logical hatred be?
So using your logic, it is fine to slaughter hundreds of thousands of people, it'll even get you a Nobel Peace Prize.. but be a racist and you should be sent to the chair... What strange standards you have.

So using your logic, it is fine to slaughter hundreds of thousands of people, it'll even get you a Nobel Peace Prize.. but be a racist and you should be sent to the chair... What strange standards you have.

lol

You do really like to jump off a cliff. So where do I imply or state I support Blair etc as you mentioned? Your logic fail seems to be that my dislike of Trump means by default my support of Blair etc - it does not.

I thought you mysterons were a clever bunch.

Also you seem to trivialise racism through your hyperbole - which perhaps indicates something about your own character?

lol

You do really like to jump off a cliff. So where do I imply or state I support Blair etc as you mentioned? Your logic fail seems to be that my dislike of Trump means by default my support of Blair etc - it does not.

I thought you mysterons were a clever bunch.

Also you seem to trivialise racism through your hyperbole - which perhaps indicates something about your own character?
Did I suggest that you supported Blair? Obama, Xi Jingping or the crown prince of Saudi Arabia? I threw out a general question and you replied. Perhaps you take anything that questions the vitriol against Trump as personal. Having been a foreigner in the UK for many years, I have never encountered anything against myself that any reasonable thinking person could describe as Racism.. Racism did exist up to the nineteen eighties but I have not witnessed it for many years. Perhaps some people are looking for racism in every word

Sponsored Links
Back