Trump interviewed by Piers on Air force 1 last night.

Upskirting has not been prosecuted either, but it does not mean it does not happen.:rolleyes:

Politicians have not been prosecuted for telling lies, but it does not mean it does not happen.
Surly, just because it is your personal view that someone needs to be prosecuted doesn't mean that they should be prosecuted.

Sponsored Links
Surly, just because it is your personal view that someone needs to be prosecuted doesn't mean that they should be prosecuted.
It has nothing to do with my personal opinion.
Upskirting is offensive, even if it is not an offence, yet, although in some circumstances it might be.
Racism is offensive, and it might be an offence.

There are some other offences that need more than one person to witness it before it becomes an offence that can be prosecuted, but it is still an offence, and is offensive.

Indeed, you are absolutely correct though there are some who would suggest that the issue is so large that the streets are swarming with Racists. There are some here who regularly claim that others are racists, so could you tell us all how many prosecutions have there been of Race Hate crimes from this site, if you know?

Obviously none as racism ended in the 80s according to you. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have much of a point other than hyperbole and the classic Fox News technique of using a phrase “some people say” or words to those effect as a way to insert an opinion as some sort of fact.

But do carry on. It does seem that racism is a sore point for you.

Obviously none as racism ended in the 80s according to you. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have much of a point other than hyperbole and the classic Fox News technique of using a phrase “some people say” or words to those effect as a way to insert an opinion as some sort of fact.

But do carry on. It does seem that racism is a sore point for you.
Not at all, as I said, I haven't seen it at all for many years, though I may have seen some being accused of it here.. I just wish that those accused of racism were prosecuted. According to some, it seems to be tolerated here.

Sponsored Links
Not at all, as I said, I haven't seen it at all for many years, though I may have seen some being accused of it here.. I just wish that those accused of racism were prosecuted. According to some, it seems to be tolerated here.

Try this post on this site.

Looked more like Africa won. Think I spotted one white face on the French team.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/why-the-nation-fell-for-gareth-southgate.505763/#ixzz5LanMQBer

Any racism in there ?

If it's tolerated then I am sure you will fit right in. (y)

I mean are you still living in the 80s?

Solipsism 101. Just because you have no personal experience of something does not mean said issue does not exist. Be that poverty, racism etc

If it's tolerated then I am sure you will fit right in. (y)

I mean are you still living in the 80s?

Solipsism 101. Just because you have no personal experience of something does not mean said issue does not exist. Be that poverty, racism etc
It would appear that you have been here for some time among the nest of racists.. Have you not had anyone prosecuted for their racist comments?
The 80s were a great and dynamic time before the EC really got their teeth into the UK I feel sorry for the younger generation not to have enjoyed those times..

Try this post on this site.

Looked more like Africa won. Think I spotted one white face on the French team.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/why-the-nation-fell-for-gareth-southgate.505763/#ixzz5LanMQBer

Any racism in there ?

Where is the racism in that statement?
You are saying that it is your interpretation that it is racist.

It could mean that French is unfairly using foreign players to gain advantage.

Actually to me it proves that Black people are the supreme atheletes and are therefore superior to white people.

Look at Usain Bolt and other 100 metre sprinters. I think there has been research that indicated Usain has different muscle structure.

I hear he may be signed up to an Australian football team -seems a bit wierd. Could be interesting to watch him out run everybody though

It would appear that you have been here for some time among the nest of racists.. Have you not had anyone prosecuted for their racist comments?
The 80s were a great and dynamic time before the EC really got their teeth into the UK I feel sorry for the younger generation not to have enjoyed those times..

Your arguments are falling apart like Captain Blacks plan.

I was born in the 70s. The greatest music was created in the 80s. Todays music is garbage. Waterboys, Bryan Adams, Prince, Queen, and lets not forget the greatest Bond of all Roger Moore.

I have reported racist comments to the mods who have edited the posts. I will leave it at that. A search on here and you will find the few who use racist language.

Your arguments are falling apart like Captain Blacks plan.

I was born in the 70s. The greatest music was created in the 80s. Todays music is garbage. Waterboys, Bryan Adams, Prince, Queen, and lets not forget the greatest Bond of all Roger Moore.

I have reported racist comments to the mods who have edited the posts. I will leave it at that. A search on here and you will find the few who use racist language.
I take it that these people are the ones that you disagree with.

Where is the racism in that statement?
You are saying that it is your interpretation that it is racist.

It could mean that French is unfairly using foreign players to gain advantage.

Actually to me it proves that Black people are the supreme atheletes and are therefore superior to white people.

Look at Usain Bolt and other 100 metre sprinters. I think there has been research that indicated Usain has different muscle structure.

I hear he may be signed up to an Australian football team -seems a bit wierd. Could be interesting to watch him out run everybody though

It builds on prejudices - are all black people from Africa? The implication that the ethnic make up of the French team is not reflective of that of the country.

Also racism depends on viewpoint. Who is saying it. What is being said. Whom it is being said to.

Also to quote

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

So we see a lack of black professors - would it be racist to infer black people are less intelligent?

It builds on prejudices - are all black people from Africa? The implication that the ethnic make up of the French team is not reflective of that of the country.

Also racism depends on viewpoint. Who is saying it. What is being said. Whom it is being said to.

Also to quote

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

So we see a lack of black professors - would it be racist to infer black people are less intelligent?
We don't know but would love to read your views on this matter

Have you not had anyone prosecuted for their racist comments?

I wonder why the troll Black is suggesting that forum members have the power or the desire to cause members to be prosecuted?

It's far more usual for abusive, trolling or racist members to be simply expelled, usually after warnings.

As Captain Black is well able to confirm.

Sponsored Links
Back