Why the nation fell for Gareth Southgate

B

Bodd

Did we really???

It was a nice ride watching a bunch of average players do OK. I'd say no. Nice fella but got a lot to do to get the enthusiasm back into the national team

Sponsored Links
Did we really???

It was a nice ride watching a bunch of average players do OK. I'd say no. Nice fella but got a lot to do to get the enthusiasm back into the national team

Compare him and his manners and composure and ability to answer tough questions, against those of, lets say, Trump ? Who is more genuine, and believable? Who would you follow given the choice of those 2 ?

Sponsored Links
Bodd is renowned for being anti-UK. He hates this country.

This is what confuses me about a lot of brexit supporters. They throw allegations that remainers are anti british, but then insult true brits and want to be like others instead.

I am no football fan, but admire Southgate's britishness, and how he encouraged his team to follow his example. We got beat, but brought pride home !

The England hype has been well and truly stuffed by Belgium. In this WC, the only decent team England played was Belgium....twice...and lost twice.!!

Compare him and his manners and composure and ability to answer tough questions, against those of, lets say, Trump ? Who is more genuine, and believable? Who would you follow given the choice of those 2 ?
Maybe Trump should be England manager and Southgate should be President.

The England hype has been well and truly stuffed by Belgium. In this WC, the only decent team England played was Belgium....twice...and lost twice.!!

A bit of luck really. The French look as if they could have destroyed us

Looked more like Africa won. Think I spotted one white face on the French team.

Sponsored Links
Back