Open letter to Roy Hodgson

I

imamartian

Dear Roy,

You have taken over control of a group of hugely talented individuals, and also one of the worst teams in Europe !!!

As head coach you should focus on training these muppets how to play football WITH a football. Running backwards and occasionally kicking it into touch, passing it back to everyone and then the keeper to hoof up field is not really skillful,

Part of the problem is the number of foreign players in England....our players are subsumed by proper talent, and get lost.... put our lot together and you get glimpses of talent, but that's about it...

Tonight, Norway had the midfield talent, whereas we had a great defence, and the occasional show of brilliance - Ashley Young... what a goal !!

Roy, you can't fix this.... get into your contacts and get England on the front foot.... removing the foreigners is wrong, they're the inspiration... but limit them, get more English players playing the European way...

Your tenure is short Roy (nothing to do with you), but man up and make English football great in the future !!

Thanks
Dave

Sponsored Links
and PS.... buy all the players the box set of Real Madrid's or Barcelona's Chrimbo DVD !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Dear ROY

If you don't really fancy being in Poland and the Ukraine for very long at the Euros because you cant wait to go on your Hoseasons holiday

Pick as MANY LIVERPOOL players as you can and you will be on the plane home quicker than Glen Johnson in B&Q with a stolen bog seat :mrgreen:

all the best

THE WHOLE COUNTRY

The chief executive of the FA , spoke to Roy Hodgson to remind him that "We haven't got Wayne for the first two matches." Roy said "Don't bother me with the weather forecasts, I've got a team to manage." ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back