Life On Mars =BRILLIANT !

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
what happened about the power cuts? didn't see many candles used. :)
I seem to recall that workplaces had defined work days when there would be no power, so you just didn't go in. Where I worked was a food factory so we were exempted on the grounds of being a key industry.......

Scrit

empip said:
securespark said:
And to think new car buyers in the 70's paid extra for them!!

Yep, you / we / they'll be saying the same about aspects of todays motors too, in the future... Very much 'fashion' 'style' driven... Much more engineering innovation now tho' with the advances in manufacturing design / technology cutting the delay from design to showroom..

Hey Moz, bet you cannot repeat that first post !
Oh, there we go then BBC Say
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I remember back in my yoof that silver cars were extremely passé. Good job both of mine aren't silver :oops:

I think this programme only appeals to OLDIES, Ah all them memories

Sponsored Links
Scrit said:
kendor said:
what happened about the power cuts? didn't see many candles used. :)
I seem to recall that workplaces had defined work days when there would be no power, so you just didn't go in. Where I worked was a food factory so we were exempted on the grounds of being a key industry.......

Scrit
exactly the three day week, so there should be signs in the shops stating they are closed due to power workers if they want accuracy. ;)

remember once in 73, I went up town to the picturehouse to see an obscure thriller ,The twelve chairs , lol(I still love the cinema /fillums now )

an after the interval , the film stopped an useherette came in an told us in pitch darkness to go home power cut , she used her torch to see us out ,lol

Moz said:
remember once in 73, I went up town to the picturehouse to see an obscure thriller ,The twelve chairs , lol(I still love the cinema /fillums now )

an after the interval , the film stopped an useherette came in an told us in pitch darkness to go home power cut , she used her torch to see us out ,lol
Did she have to be careful not to put the torch past the blackout curtains Moz? :LOL: ;)

Eddie M said:
empip said:
securespark said:
And to think new car buyers in the 70's paid extra for them!!

Yep, you / we / they'll be saying the same about aspects of todays motors too, in the future... Very much 'fashion' 'style' driven... Much more engineering innovation now tho' with the advances in manufacturing design / technology cutting the delay from design to showroom..

Hey Moz, bet you cannot repeat that first post !
Oh, there we go then BBC Say
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I remember back in my yoof that silver cars were extremely passé. Good job both of mine aren't silver :oops:
Ford "silver fox",.....lucky if the paint stayed on for the warranty :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back