2 female police officers shot in Manchester

Sponsored Links
What a cowardly bstrd to do that and then go and give himself up in the full knowledge that none of those policemen will be able to touch him now.
He probably thinks he's going to be the big I am in jail too because of what he's done.
The least he should get is thrown into solitary indefinitely, see how much of a big cheese he is in there.

Sponsored Links
Sadly, they won't do that. No doubt it's against his "yooman rights" to have no contact with other "yoomans (and I use the term loosely) He'll probably get a cat, then claim it's against his rights to be locked up with the cat (because the cat now has the right to freedom (and the freedom of it's owner) ) FFS the country has gone to the dogs.

Coming out with answers like that makes you another law abiding citizen ?

Judging from some of your past posts I suppose you'd like to shake his hand???
It looks like he's tried to set himself up as another Raul Moat figure, hero to the scum.

I wouldn't put him in solitary. Put him on a general open wing. Even inside there are hardened criminals who won't stand for this. They see getting caught as part of the risk, and yes they do 'hate coppers' but most would not want to see two unarmed young women, or men for that matter, gunned down in cold blood. They would treat him like a disease and try to take him out. Solitary will just give him protection.

I wouldn't put him in solitary. Put him on a general open wing. Even inside there are hardened criminals who won't stand for this. They see getting caught as part of the risk, and yes they do 'hate coppers' but most would not want to see two unarmed young women, or men for that matter, gunned down in cold blood. They would treat him like a disease and try to take him out. Solitary will just give him protection.
I agree true justice will not doubt be given in prison and he may well lose that good eye . Its what I'd go for anyway ;) .

Sponsored Links
Back