'Burglar' stabbed to death in Manchester

well it their jobs to prevent crime so viglanties do not need to come into it

Nah, it's the police forces job to try and prevent crime. They can't be everywhere at once..... Typical example,, Any Friday or Saturday night in city centres at 12:00 am. How many police are there watching out for drunken rowdy p**s heads hell bent on fighting and generally causing mayhem? Meanwhile out in the suburbs, burglars are free to ply their trade, knowing the police are tied up with some out of control tw@t intent on glassing the bloke next to him.

Should we expect the police to forget the city and town centres then so they can patrol the suburbs instead?

Sponsored Links
no, but get more out on the beat.
Less plastic cops more real ones.

America has it right in some respects, the right to bare arms for one.
And the death penalty, time we brought that back.
Rather than send crims to sports centers, ffs most live better than we do. Human rights my arse, they broke ours.

no, but get more out on the beat.
Less plastic cops more real ones.

America has it right in some respects, the right to bare arms for one.
And the death penalty, time we brought that back.
Rather than send crims to sports centers, ffs most live better than we do. Human rights my a**e, they broke ours.

right to bare arms eh? is that so you can show your tatt of an anchor !!!

:rolleyes:

No tats here, not so silly.

But have a nice assortment of things that go bang, and some that just go "woooooooooosh", not that you would hear either if you broke in here.

Sponsored Links

But have a nice assortment of things that go bang, and some that just go "woooooooooosh", not that you would hear either if you broke in here.

ok so lets say you have 5 kids, all boys, and two are estranged..... one has been in prison, and got released two weeks ago.

You're in bed, 3am. Suddenly you hear a huge bang, and you wake up.... thudding around your hallway.... you grab your shotgun, and the banging starts up your stairs... you point your gun at the stairs... and then more banging on the stairs, so you shoot...!!

One of your sons broke into your home (because you took his key off him!!) and plod was following him.... you just killed 'em both !!!! your son, AND a copper..!!! well done !! :rolleyes:

ok so lets say you have 5 kids, all boys, and two are estranged..... one has been in prison, and got released two weeks ago.

You're in bed, 3am. Suddenly you hear a huge bang, and you wake up.... thudding around your hallway.... you grab your shotgun, and the banging starts up your stairs... you point your gun at the stairs... and then more banging on the stairs, so you shoot...!!

One of your sons broke into your home (because you took his key off him!!) and plod was following him.... you just killed 'em both !!!! your son, AND a copper..!!! well done !! :rolleyes:
Don't you look before you shoot?

Don't you look before you shoot?

that's EXACTLY the problem.... you're paranoid, half asleep, just smoked a spliff, and there's a noise in your hallway that shouldn't be there !!

Yep, trained to make sure I`m aiming at what I want to hit. As well as identifying the target.

An amazing scenario there Martian. 10 out of 10 for imagination.

joiner john my point is this if the poilce are not their to protect you and your family in your hour of need then you should have every right to use all force nessecary to protect your self

joiner john my point is this if the poilce are not their to protect you and your family in your hour of need then you should have every right to use all force nessecary to protect your self

you must have me on ignore,,, because what if the person breaking in is your estranged son just out of jail?

Estranged son from jail, nope stillnot computing.
You on drugs?

not understanding is your shortcoming, not mine !!!!

on drugs.... erm, regularly take O2, and occasionally H2O... and a few more

you must have me on ignore,,, because what if the person breaking in is your estranged son just out of jail?
no yor not on ignore
and i got no kids so that ain`t happing

Sponsored Links
Back