Homeowner who stabbed intruder to death is cleared of murder

Sponsored Links
Heavens forgive me for thinking this, but had this guy, had a good english name, would the verdict have been the same :!:

Wotan
If he was English then he wouldn't have been reading at all, yet alone a bible :confused:

Sponsored Links
My brother-in-law had his Quad stolen in January. When the policeman came to see them (two days later - but that's another story) he actually told my B-I-L that if it happens again in future and he catches them, his best bet is to attack them and beat them up - the chances are the police will never catch them and if they do, they chance of them being convicted is incredibly low so you may as well try and deter them yourself.

That was a policeman's serious advice. And would my B-I-L now be in court if he'd done that? More than likely!

this is an amazing story. what a legend samuel is. can't believe he didn't get prosecuted though.

those robbing f*ckers deserved everything they got

Heavens forgive me for thinking this, but had this guy, had a good english name, would the verdict have been the same :!:

Wotan

Depends entirely on the jury doesn't it?

And what is meant by 'good' English name? You mean if his surname had been a traditional sounding name such as Brown, Archer or Robinson?

Wotan

Depends entirely on the jury doesn't it?

And what is meant by 'good' English name? You mean if his surname had been a traditional sounding name such as Brown, Archer or Robinson?
Exactly! would the out come have been different?

The only way we will know is if a strikingly similar case occurs, (which I hope doesn't), and the verdict is different.

But then also you have to take in to effect it will be a different jury who may have different opinions.

Sponsored Links
Back