Local Teen Mob attacks Polish men in Essex. One dead.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Polish men targeted in 'brutal' late night Harlow attack

Four teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder over an attack on two Polish men in Essex.

A 40-year-old man from Harlow suffered head injuries and is in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's Hospital.

A 43-year-old man, also from Harlow, was taken to the Princess Alexandra Hospital with suspected fractures to his hands and bruising to his stomach.

Police were called to The Stow in Harlow at about 23:35 BST on Saturday after reports of an assault.

Det Insp Al Pitcher said it was a brutal attack outside take-away shops in the town centre and the four 15-year-old boys arrested were from the local area.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37212778

Update:

A Polish man was murdered in an alleged hate crime

A 40-year-old Polish man has died and his friend is recovering after they were set upon by a mob of up to 20 teenagers.

UPDATE: The victim has now been identified and another teenager has been arrested.

Police are treating the incident in Harlow, Essex, as a hate crime after the teenagers were spotted shouting abuse at the two men.

They then attacked, leaving both of them unconscious outside TGF Pizza and Mr Luigi’s at 11.35pm on Saturday

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/polis...n-by-mob-of-20-teenagers-6098380/?ito=twitter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37218224

"Paying tribute to Arek, his brother Radek, said: ‘He really was a family person who spent a lot of time with my kids, he didn’t have any kids but had been close with my kids.

‘My kids have been with me in the hospital, crying all the time.’

Arek worked at a meat production plant in Harlow, Essex, along with his mother, after moving to the UK in 2012."

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thank you for pointing out how Multiculturalism has failed in this country.

Sponsored Links
These louts are out of control

Bang em up for 40 years imho. No doubt they will get a minimum custodial sentence ? given therapy
by some £400 an hour so called expert on behaviour issues in an attempt to under stand as to why these fruit cakes murdered the bloke.

There a waste of space

Were these yobs radicalized by their parents and acquaintances or do they have mental issues?

It doesn't seem to have been stated in the reports.

I wonder where these murderous young thugs could get the idea that foreigners and immigrants are to be disliked, feared and hated. Surely it's not the sort of message any civilised human being would wish to spread?

even the Sun disapproves (for one day)

sun_hypocrisy-770x470.jpg

I wonder where these murderous young thugs could get the idea that foreigners and immigrants are to be disliked, feared and hated. Surely it's not the sort of message any civilised human being would wish to spread?

even the Sun disapproves (for one day)

sun_hypocrisy-770x470.jpg

You can blame successive governments for this situation. Open borders, easy cash from the social , a human rights system that favours the perpetrators of violence etc etc.
They've (tories, labour, liberal) all been complicit in making this country a more dangerous place for its rightful inhabitants.
No surprise that you see it spilling through the media. Thankfully we have brexit now to put a brake on things to some extent.

Requiring the Press to tell the truth would help.

I've never understood why this is not the case.

Requiring the Press to tell the truth would help.

I've never understood why this is not the case.
Maybe it's not in the politicians interest to have the press required to tell the truth, it might rub off on the politicians.

occasionally they are made to post an apology, in small type, at the bottom of a page.

Or, like this one, on the page opposite the tits.

full

Putting a big, deliberate lie on the front page of the rag has far more impact on the numbskull RWRs than a tiny correction buried inside. The original headline was in great big letters, and was 100% untrue. This one was anti-foreigner, anti-immigrant and anti-EU so it must have had them wetting their pants with excitement.

Sponsored Links
Back