Man to challenge attack sentence.

Sponsored Links
I don't have all the facts but the impression I'm getting that he was trying to get away and therefore should've let him go and let the police deal with it. If it was done in self defence in the property then fair enough but if it was done after he left the property then it's a revenge attack.
So what - the police wouldn't have done anything about it other than give the victims a crime number for insurance purposes
I know, doesn't mean I agreed with it but it's sod law yourself ending up in prison, I'm sick and tired of all the mp politicians who have failed this country with lies

dont misinterperate my attitude, Im a fairly large person, and if you represent some form of threat to me or mine, then obviously one would be offended.
which would lead me to perhaps having some sharp words.

then when no one was looking, I would rip your head off, defficate in your neck, gouge your eyes out and have sexual relations with the sockets ;)

then when no one was looking, I would rip your head off, defficate in your neck, gouge your eyes out and have sexual relations with the sockets ;)
oooh you kinky barsteward! your place or mine?

Sponsored Links
Shall we say 58th robbery attempt did his head in?

Shall we say 58th robbery attempt did his head in?
And of these, how many did the police actually bother to make full enquiries into, make arrests, and suitable custodial sentencing ensue?

Moreover, how did it come to pass that there was evidently insufficient police presence within the area to deter such a spate of crimes?

When I lived somewhere else an old man next to me was broken into during the night. He had to lay in bed and witness while they went through all his stuff looking for money etc.

Long story short, the 'Unofficial' police advice to me was to take them upstairs and 'throw them through the window'. A jury is more likely to believe a law abiding citizen that he was trying to escape than a criminal who said he was thrown.

:LOL: :LOL:

When I lived somewhere else an old man next to me was broken into during the night. He had to lay in bed and witness while they went through all his stuff looking for money etc.

Long story short, the 'Unofficial' police advice to me was to take them upstairs and 'throw them through the window'. A jury is more likely to believe a law abiding citizen that he was trying to escape than a criminal who said he was thrown.

:LOL: :LOL:
does that mean that it will be ok to take the criminal to the top of a local(ish) tower block and throw him through a window? I do hope so.

Reminds me of a story of someone calling the police to report burglary in in process to be told no police was available to attend immediately. Chap calls again to say he shot the burglar who was in his garage. Police was there sharpish.

Police said to the householder-'you said you had killed the burglar' to which the householder said- 'you said you had no car available'

Been on the receiving end of mindless vandalism. Police were reluctant to do anything until pushed hard.

Been done for being in a bus lane while neds nearby were chucking stones at passing cars. Police were content to book me but turned a blind eye to other problem. Once I was booked, they were on their way without attending to other problem.

i have a 2 year suspended jail sentence at the moment :rolleyes:

did not have a record before

left work to travel down to a job with about 100k of stuff in the truck and stopped at home at 6pm- got attacked on the door step- fought back they where after the keys-in fact one of them ended up in hospital-they claimed they where just walking by and i had attacked them :rolleyes:

it turned out after that both had a record as long as your arm

would i have done any thing different?

no :LOL: :cool:

c**ts got what was coming to them ;)

cheers

You should have been given a pat on the back. If I ever meet the c***s that burgled my Grandparents when I was a kid, I'd like to exact some revenge :evil: stole most of my Nan's jewellery just after she had died.

What is "Law" anyway, other than a localised group's (called a country, state or province) way of exacting revenge?

It makes you wonder how "the other half" see's the law, and if it applies to them as it should.

Our political "masters" (remember them - they're the ones with the impeccable moral standards) determine the law through a curious interpretation of "democracy".

Hence the state (no pun intended) we're in - a general disdain and contempt for the application of the "Law".

There is a balance to be made between liberty and control, but this has become increasingly crystal opaque to the extent that those who wish to grab what they want can do so safe in the knowledge that they will remain relatively or totally unscathed.

Sponsored Links
Back