Sentencing (criminal justice system)

Brixton, liverpool street, hackney, east ham, leyton, whitechapel, upton park, hounslow west, just to name a few that I visit often.
I'm sure there are many other no go areas in other parts of the country.

So you visit these no go areas often.

Owned himself.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
So you visit these no go areas often.

Owned himself.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am me.
I've been going to these areas all my life and know people in these areas, I wouldn't go otherwise.
When you enter some estates you're stopped by "security" (read scumbags criminals) and ask who you are and what you're doing there.
Your 3 neurons must be tired, put them to sleep.
You've picked at least 8 words today out of 10000, hard work.

A judge many years ago said that the reason we hang horse thieves is not because they steal horses but to prevent horses being stolen.
It could be argued that since the abolition of the death sentence murder rates have increased.

Sponsored Links
In my uneducated mind, prisons are nothing of the sort, they are hostels with bars. Many of those released re-offend to go back to 3 square meals, a warm place to sleep and watch tv/dvd.

My three step plan.

1. Legalize all drugs/substances and have the state pay for it also making human rights illegal whilst at 'Her Majesty's pleasure'
2. Turn prisons into 15 foot high concrete walled enclosures.
3. Make the 23 hour a day cells into concrete wet rooms. The cold sprinkler system comes on every hour on the hour so the prisoner can keep track of the time. 2 bread rolls a day, no water required as its supplied over head. No showers as already supplied <<see previous. A hole on the floor for faeces. No books or newspapers (they would get wet anyway) No calls, no visitors. Just you, your shower and your itchy wet blanket. 1 month to serve for each year you were originally sentenced and the chances of anyone reoffending (by maybe 90%) or they commit suicide rather than go back to the shower. They can take all the smack they want outside without having to rob/steal/burgle/stab for it. It's pure, and costs the government 5p a bag rather than £10 to the criminals, and £80 from the victims losses. Even insurance companies have agreed to foot the bill in previous poll. Drugs ARE the cancer that is F'ing up society for everyone. Sorry if anyone will miss that £5 w@nk in their car on the way home, but these poor girls won't have to do this for crack anymore.

I am sure no one will agree to any of this and I understand when I run this country, I will be lucky to live for at least two weeks before being assassinated.

You're welcome. Cheers. (I'll drink to that).

Comparing murder rates between Britain and Texas is meaningless because murder is not the main problem in Britain. In some parts of Britain it's not a problem at all, thankfully. The main problem in Britain is so-called "low-level crime", which occurs in such volume and so regularly that it is, to use a modern phrase, life changing. Quoting myself from earlier: cars whizzing down your residential street at 60mph just inches from your elbow; vagrants lying in their filth in shop doorways; the rotten stench of cannabis filling the air at every turn; cars parking full-width on the pavement and on double yellows, litter and graffiti everywhere.

I have relatives in rural Ireland and they know none of these things God bless them, and I wouldn't wish any of it upon them - but their experience shows how our lives have been blighted by crime and theirs unaffected, and how our lives could be.

We are so corrupted that we take evil things for granted. When a house, shop or factory building is left unoccupied we board it up, knowing that if we didn't the building would be broken-in-to or vandalised, ransacked or, if left long enough, razed to the ground. This didn't happen in the past, in my living memory.

In boarding-up the building we are yielding to the criminal - letting him know that he is the boss.

In my uneducated mind, prisons are nothing of the sort, they are hostels with bars. Many of those released re-offend to go back to 3 square meals, a warm place to sleep and watch tv/dvd.

My three step plan.

1. Legalize all drugs/substances and have the state pay for it also making human rights illegal whilst at 'Her Majesty's pleasure'
2. Turn prisons into 15 foot high concrete walled enclosures.
3. Make the 23 hour a day cells into concrete wet rooms. The cold sprinkler system comes on every hour on the hour so the prisoner can keep track of the time. 2 bread rolls a day, no water required as its supplied over head. No showers as already supplied <<see previous. A hole on the floor for faeces. No books or newspapers (they would get wet anyway) No calls, no visitors. Just you, your shower and your itchy wet blanket. 1 month to serve for each year you were originally sentenced and the chances of anyone reoffending (by maybe 90%) or they commit suicide rather than go back to the shower. They can take all the smack they want outside without having to rob/steal/burgle/stab for it. It's pure, and costs the government 5p a bag rather than £10 to the criminals, and £80 from the victims losses. Even insurance companies have agreed to foot the bill in previous poll. Drugs ARE the cancer that is F'ing up society for everyone. Sorry if anyone will miss that £5 w@nk in their car on the way home, but these poor girls won't have to do this for crack anymore.

I am sure no one will agree to any of this and I understand when I run this country, I will be lucky to live for at least two weeks before being assassinated.

You're welcome. Cheers. (I'll drink to that).

Very good indeed and I'm glad that you recognise the evil of the drug problem in Britain - yes it is a cancer on our society.

I take issue with your No. 1a, in that I would not legalise drugs (or any other crime) for prisoners; it is morally wrong. I could expand on that point if necessary. I also take issue with No. 1b, regarding human rights, inasmuch as prisoners should not be subject to any punishment dealt to them by other prisoners. Only the state should have the right to punish. Otherwise, f**k 'em, no human rights or priveleges.

Another important matter to consider is the prison staff and how to protect them. Currently, all our law enforcers, from prison staff and court officials to the police on the streets, from service personnel to the likes of traffic wardens and army cadets, live under a threat because the balance of power is now in favour of the criminal. In the past, prisoners were not permitted to talk to one another or to the prison staff, and had to walk with their heads down so as not to look at the prison staff - this was all done to "protect our protectors". That has all fallen by the wayside thanks to prison reform, and prison staff are now seen as legal equals to the prisoners. Prisoners are not legal equals as they abandoned that status upon committing their crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
......east ham..... Upton Park... just to name a few that I visit often.
I'm sure there are many other no go areas in other parts of the country.
Come on Johnny, where in East Ham or Upton Park is a no-go area? I’ve lived and/or worked there all my life and I don’t know of any no-go areas unless I only go in the posh bits! :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested in the link between cannabis & crime then I highly recommend you track down & read the book "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer. It can be had as a free epub download but as it is sooo sought after there are lots of links charging ridiculous amounts of £money.

This book will give you the truth surrounding cannabis based on the facts & there is an increasing number of people beginning to realise that a discussion of recreational drug use cannot be held with anyone who hasn't at least read it.

You don't have to agree with it, you just need to compare it with the current MSM propaganda.

Once you have read that pick up a copy of "Chasing The Scream" by Johann Hari.

That would apply to the bigger crims and they already do seize their assets to sell off.

But who gets the benefits? The country or the victims?

I guess the guys who have a van full of tools stolen would like the replacement costs refunded - I certainly would.

I also expect the people who have had their house broken into and had the contents stolen would also like reparation from the crims not the insurance companies.

"No-go area" is a bit of a misnomer; imho, there are "only go there if it's unavoidable areas".

Examples from my personal and work life:

- one specific Crescent near where I was brought up, where the feral kids would vandalise anything and everything; you had to go to work in numbers, as someone had to stay with the van at all times (I remember one time when the kids were egging the workman on, to wheelspin his van. When he checked the wheel arch, they'd jammed a metal bar in there.......)
- one specific housing estate in Hull; we were surveying it for demolition, when the police came around and asked us what we were doing there.
We told them, then asked them what they were doing there.
"Reports of a break-in last night".
"You're a bit late then; it's eleven AM!"
"We don't come around here after dark"............

- one specific secondary school in Southwark; the caretaker was our site contact / chaperone. Looked about 60, and hard-as-nails.
"Either of you carrying a knife?", he asked us.
"No."
"You'll probably be the only ones then!"

Come on Johnny, where in East Ham or Upton Park is a no-go area? I’ve lived and/or worked there all my life and I don’t know of any no-go areas unless I only go in the posh bits! :rolleyes:
Just wonder outside the tube station, take a right or left turn at your choice, then take any side road and enjoy...

Just wonder outside the tube station, take a right or left turn at your choice, then take any side road and enjoy...
Oh come off it, I do exactly that when I travel to work! Okay, I haven’t been there by train since March but it’s not changed that quick and I would not be bothered to go down any of those side streets.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back