Yet more pathetic sentencing ...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's possible/probable the 74 year old victim will never fully regain their confidence when it comes to driving. Indeed, given they were in hospital for 4 days, they might have aches and pains for the rest of their live that are a result of the attack. Who knows, it might even lead to an earlier death for them i.e. they might go downhill and never fully recover.

The sentence for the criminal?

2 years 8 months. The judge saying 'Narusis will now have time to reflect on his behaviour. Hopefully he will use that time wisely.'

I'm going to say it again. Sentences need to better reflect the challenges victims are left with. And I don't care if it does nothing to bring crime numbers down or lessen reoffending. People are being left with life changing mental and/or physical injury and those causing it are often pathetically sentenced.

It's a joke.

Drunken thug jailed at Cardiff Crown Court after punching pensioner in the face in road rage attack | Daily Mail Online

Sponsored Links
And I don't care if it does nothing to bring crime numbers down or lessen reoffending.
I agree, sentencing is often wrong...

But if it were up to you how would you bring crime down?

If of course you do actually care rather than simply go down the 'hang 'em, flog 'em' route!

Sponsored Links
I agree, sentencing is often wrong...

But if it were up to you how would you bring crime down?

If of course you do actually care rather than simply go down the 'hang 'em, flog 'em' route!

bring crime down

well that wont happen

but i am a firm believer in retribution and I would would like to think that I would not hesititate for a one moment to have some
people sent on there way to an early funeral

hang em , nah some other method should be used , flog em leave that to eran and other like minded countrys

Back