What a miserable excuse for a human being.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear he's a victim of racism and a miscarriage of justice
it's irrelevant he's a pedophile and rapist. Society failed his victims so that means he's not to blame.

"The man seen as the ringleader, a 59-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons, was jailed for a total of 19 years for conspiracy, two counts of rape, aiding and abetting a rape, sexual assault and a count of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation. The defendant was previously banned from court because of his threatening behaviour and for calling the judge a "racist b******".

Simon Nichol, defending, earlier said that his client did not wish to attend the sentencing hearing and had ordered the barrister not to put any mitigation before the judge on his behalf.

"He has objected from the start for being tried by an all-white jury and subsequent events have confirmed his fears," Mr Nichol said. "He does not take back any of the comments he has made to your honour, to the jury, or to anyone else in the court during the course of the trial.

"He believes his convictions have nothing to do with justice but result from the faith and the race of the defendants. He further believes that society failed the girls in this case before the girls even met them and now that failure is being blamed on a weak minority group." The judge called the defendant an "unpleasant and hypocritical bully".

Takeaway worker Kabeer Hassan, 25, of Lacrosse Avenue, Oldham, Greater Manchester, was jailed for nine years for rape and three years, concurrently, for the conspiracy conviction. The 59-year-old ordered the first victim to have sex with Hassan as a "treat" for his birthday. He raped the girl, who was then aged 15."

Sponsored Links
Hanging is too good for them. They should be shot immediately, in the head with a large calibre round. They quicker they die, the longer they burn in hell.

Sponsored Links
I am kind of sick of hearing ethnic people bleat racism as soon as they are caught out.

The judge was not a racist he was applying the law.

false allegations of racism should be punishable by law, just as false rape allegations are.

You will find that one under the unmentionable section of HR.

I was accused of being a 'racist bastard' once. I was extremely offended and raised the issue with HR.

They did not take action against the other party and simply said he was blowing off a bit of steam...

hmmm had I accused the other party of the same my p45 would not have touched the ground.

I can't understand why this 59 yr old cannot be named, when the rest of these disgusting people have been named. What's so special about this one person, who , after all is seen as the ringleader?

I can't understand why this 59 yr old cannot be named, when the rest of these disgusting people have been named. What's so special about this one person, who , after all is seen as the ringleader?

Maybe he has children or such and it is for their protection and not his.

It say he cant be named for legal reasons?? ....some of the other named pedos have kids so I cant see it being because of that

He may well going to be tried for other offenses that's probably why he's not named.

Bring that prison governor over from America to teach our lot how a prison should be run.
The one that denies them all privileges and makes them wear PINK jump suits!! Love his style!

I don't know if it is the case, but if one of the victims was his daughter then he would not be able to be named in the press to protect her identity.

Worry not, the lags he's banged up with will find out what he's in for sooner or later.

Hope they cut his throat with a rusty razor.

Sponsored Links
Back