judge this barmpot

forget firefights what about shi#fights cleaning the bogs cleaning the real guys boots and painting rocks crap jobs but someone has to do it;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Would any of those posters who are unable to both spell correctly and successfully use the forum quoting feature please explain what qualifies them to criticise the reasoning of a High Court judge?

Would any of those posters who are unable to both spell correctly and successfully use the forum quoting feature please explain what qualifies them to criticise the reasoning of a High Court judge?

We are all allowed opinions regardless of our spelling failings and/or lack of computer skills.

Are you putting forward a theory that in order to have a say in what goes on we should pass a spelling test. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
opinions are different but Softus means who knows best.

shi# or sh#te its still the same stuff what ever way you spell it :LOL:

We are all allowed opinions regardless of our spelling failings and/or lack of computer skills.
Then why don't you just explain why your opinion is a more informed one that that of a judge?

Are you putting forward a theory that in order to have a say in what goes on we should pass a spelling test. :rolleyes:
No, I'm suggesting that you can't explain why your opinion is a more informed one that that of a judge.

I didn't say my opinion was more informed than a high court judge, I merely stated that you seem to discriminate who is allowed to have an opinion by how well they can command the written word.

I didn't say my opinion was more informed than a high court judge
Oh, OK. My mistake.

I merely stated that you seem to discriminate who is allowed to have an opinion by how well they can command the written word.
And you did that without me using either of the words "allowed" and "opinion", and without me using any other word that remotely resembles the words "allowed" or "opinion". :rolleyes:

If you can't be bothered to press the "Spell Check" button, or use your powers of reasoning to learn how to use the quote feature, or just think for a few minutes before spouting your "opinions", then exactly what qualifies you to criticise someone who has spent years studying the law, then decades practising it and learning yet more about it, and whose job is to think about their own reasoning extremely carefully before reaching a conclusion and passing judgement?

Do tell. I'm dying to hear the justification.

You need to take a chill pill.

I haven't, as far as I am aware, criticised any high court judge.

I may have made a spelling mistake on the odd occassion but no real howlers.

I don't think I have made any errors using the quote thingy either.

Thanks. I'd scrounge one off you, but clearly you've run out.

I haven't, as far as I am aware, criticised any high court judge.

I may have made a spelling mistake on the odd occassion but no real howlers.

I don't think I have made any errors using the quote thingy either.
In that case I have no idea why you've been responding to what I posted about the people who do do those things.

That's softus, if he's in the mood, he CAN pull people down, sad really, he can be a level headed person sometimes, dont give him the chance :LOL: (ooops!)

That's softus, if he's in the mood, he CAN pull people down
OK libby. Why don't you explain which part of my posts on this topic has put someone down. After all, the only person who answered my question now claims not to be in category of people I was aiming the question at, so he's wasted everyone's time there. :rolleyes:

Here's my first post on this topic:

Before that, we had the following gems:

high court judge ( mr.shi# 4 brains ) sir Andrew Collins....with dipsticks for judges we are all on a loser, sack the fool i say
each month there could be an award for "judge mental judge" of the month?
Daft as it sounds, but it might keeps these idiots on the front of the NOTW? or maybe just help keep a grip on reality?
So, who were you saying is putting people down, hm?

Sponsored Links
Back