Prison is useful sometimes....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One step closer to a better world.

Child murderer Colin Hatch killed in jail

Police are investigating the suspected murder of child killer Colin Hatch at one of Britain's most secure prisons.

The 38-year-old murderer died following an incident at the maximum-security Full Sutton prison near York on Tuesday.

He was jailed for life in 1994 after being convicted of killing seven-year-old Sean Williams while on parole for a previous child sex attack.

A Prison Service spokesman said: "An incident at HMP Full Sutton on Tuesday February 22 resulted in the death of prisoner Colin Hatch. This is now a matter for the police."

Humberside Police are investigating and have arrested a 35-year-old male prisoner on suspicion of murder.

In 1991, Hatch was jailed for three years for assaulting a boy of eight. His lawyer warned he could kill when he was released.

Within 11 weeks of being paroled in April 1993, he abducted, sexually assaulted and choked Sean to death after luring him to his tower block home in Finchley, north London.

Jailing Hatch, who had a string of convictions for assaulting young boys, Judge Nina Lowry said he was "highly dangerous" and told him it was not possible to envisage a time when he could be released safely.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20110223/tuk-child-murderer-colin-hatch-killed-in-dba1618.html

Further reading... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-12549804

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Should have only half killed him, then let someone else do the other half when he had recovered. :LOL:

Actually they should give him a prison issue one, with a new supply of blades each week. Maybe they could arrange a transfer for Brady to go and be his cellmate for a bit. :LOL:

Actually they should give him a prison issue one, with a new supply of blades each week. Maybe they could arrange a transfer for Brady to go and be his cellmate for a bit. :LOL:

see i hate you namby pamby liberal do-gooders why waste tax payers money on new blades when plumbers all over the country could donate old manky rusty sh1t covered ones that we are finished with,

I wouldn't donate my old manky rusty s**t covered ones....I'm still using them. :LOL:

Good!!!!! :LOL: There's plenty more of them that need the same treatment too. :mad:
And does this now include Fowkes?...

Or is this killing so worthy of praise that people think he shouldn't be punished ?

I'm just wondering where we draw the line as to whether murder is ever acceptable?

Punished ???

He should be given an AK47 and carte blanche to do as many beasts in as he can.

A lot of people on here have already drawn that line it seems, don't like it? tough.

Sponsored Links
Back