Pictures of girl found in her killer's cell

Blas........My feelings have always been completely clear on this subject, as you know.

Hang 'em.............

These animals go through years of 'so called' rehabilitation, only to be let out and re-offend.
So........the subsequent fallout and grief is left to us parents, with absolutely NO definitive 'justice'.
Try explaining that to the families..........

Hang 'em.............F*cking hang 'em high my friend.

Sponsored Links
I know this may sound as though I'm being disrespectful towards the victims and their families, and if anyone objects I'll remove it immediately. :oops:

But, what about the family of the criminal? Imagine it was your brother, son, father who had committed this crime. Would you want to see them hung, pilloried etc? Surely you'd be sad that your loving relative has such a disease that has caused him to act like that.

I know this may sound as though I'm being disrespectful towards the victims and their families, and if anyone objects I'll remove it immediately
Why should it be disrespectful, all part of a reasoned debate as long as it remains that way.

God forbid, and we will never know until our brothers/sisters/fathers etc are dead, but if it was a relative of mine then yes, I would be sad and ashamed. But I would believe that justice must prevail and justice served to the victim. For a lot of relatives of these type of criminal I do feel a sort of sympathy, but I believe there are some relatives who know something is going on and either aid or turn a blind eye. For these I have no sympathy because they are just as guilty in my eyes.

Quote:
I know this may sound as though I'm being disrespectful towards the victims and their families, and if anyone objects I'll remove it immediately

Why should it be disrespectful, all part of a reasoned debate as long as it remains that way.

I agree.

Sponsored Links
It's naturally a very upsetting subject for Thermo, as he was involved in the case, and it's up to him if he'd rather I withdrew.

Some good news on another case. huntley just had his throat slashed.

LAMB of god, you take away the sins of the world.

Seriously, suppose it was your mother. Could you see her hang?

Seriously, suppose it was your mother. Could you see her hang?

As stated in a previous topic I heard things about James Bulger that was never officially made public. If you heard what a relative of yours had done to a child I suspect you would have no alternative but to face the fact that they deserve everything that was due to them.

It's naturally a very upsetting subject for Thermo, as he was involved in the case, and it's up to him if he'd rather I withdrew.

dont worry on my account, i normally keep my feelings and opinions about this sort of subject to myself, debate on, its waht the forum is here for

I know this may sound as though I'm being disrespectful towards the victims and their families, and if anyone objects I'll remove it immediately. :oops:

But, what about the family of the criminal? Imagine it was your brother, son, father who had committed this crime. Would you want to see them hung, pilloried etc? Surely you'd be sad that your loving relative has such a disease that has caused him to act like that.

i watched an program about the yorkshire ripper a few months ago. it showed an interview with his father after the trial. he sat there and looked at the cameras and said "be thankful its my son, and not yours". Pretty well sums it up i think.

Sponsored Links
Back