The Met: Policing London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I. That was a statement of fact as was the Romanian pickpockets. I didn’t question those, I was questioning the three quotes that Notch made up. Now use the search engine to find the three I’m asking about and feel free to get back to me.

Can you please point me to the posts where you quote me as saying 'Overun by them', 'Black families are all thieves' and 'Immigrants coming here thieving and living off benefits'. Can’t recall saying them and I cant find them in the search engine so where are you getting them from?

F-me. You asked for the posts where you said 'Overrun by them'. Now you say you're not questioning that? Even though it's in black and white above, written by you?

When you make sense and stop changing your goals, feel free to get back.

Sponsored Links
Foreigners... thieves... parasites

Motman's perspective is easy to see.

... the foreign couple that were sitting opposite to her weren’t there when she returned and she only noticed it missing when she got home. Wouldn’t it be ironic if they were the thieves and were getting free treatment from a country they weren’t born in. Still, once a parasite, always a parasite I suppose. ...

...a stranger with a foreign accent that had tapped on the window she said he seemed really helpful and thought he was just passing by after buying his lunch as he was eating some pasta from a pasta salad - all part of the innocence rouse I suppose....

Sponsored Links
F-me. You asked for the posts where you said 'Overrun by them'. Now you say you're not questioning that? Even though it's in black and white above, written by you?

When you make sense and stop changing your goals, feel free to get back.
Well of course the post saying ‘overrun by them' will come up in a search NOW because I asked the f ing question! Ok. Other than the post where I asked where I had posted ‘overrun by them' plus this one of course, show me any other posts where I’ve said it. And JohnD, stop wasting your time posting things I’ve not asked for. Go ahead, use your superior search skills and find the quotes that Notchy attributed to me.

You don't mind people knowing that you're a racist who hates foreigners, do you.
I’ve said it before, I’m not a racist. I hate with equal venom, ponces, theives, thugs of any nationality or race. That clear enough for you. The words 'Eastern European' or 'foreign' are just descriptors of the people I’m talking about. I could use the word 'Ginger' or 'Homosexual' or anything really.
Still waiting to hear from ANYONE including Notchy, JohnD and sodslaw where I’ve posted those quotes.

Edit. Just waiting for Elly to chip in with a hissy fit and they can shut this thread down which will save you lot from answering a question that you clearly can’t.

I’ve said it before, I’m not a racist. I hate with equal venom, ponces, theives, thugs of any nationality or race. That clear enough for you. The words 'Eastern European' or 'foreign' are just descriptors of the people I’m talking about. I could use the word 'Ginger' or 'Homosexual' or anything really.
Still waiting to hear from ANYONE including Notchy, JohnD and sodslaw where I’ve posted those quotes.

Edit. Just waiting for Elly to chip in with a hissy fit and they can shut this thread down which will save you lot from answering a question that you clearly can’t.

No need to get upset old chsp.

Youve been rumbled :)

I'll help with the Arab comment. I remember it well and the search engine worked just fine.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/covent-garden-tonight-full-of-arabs.528341/page-3#ixzz628CUENMC

OMFG RACIST RACIST ALERT ETHNIC CLEANSING XENOPHOBE ALERT! :p:LOL:

Now then who are we calling over sensitive? Just read that thread what a joker are you lot some sort of opressed minority group who have suffered racism all your lives im not sure. You wer

Look at the place it's overrun with men / women / kids / scousers yanks brits Irish whatever doesn't matter if it's true so what?!

Oh wait you can't mention er err 'non white' because you're a racist!!!!

Its an attempt to stifle and oppress freedom of expression by fear of association.

You looked at that woman 'you're a rapist'

No need to get upset old chsp.

Youve been rumbled :)

I think you’ll find that you’ve been rumbled. Again. Why do you have to resort to fabricating quotes? You still cant show me the posts you claim that I made so admit it - you lied and you are just one sad, lonely old bastard. I do feel slightly sorry for people like you. Why don’t you get out more and try to make some real friends?

OMFG RACIST RACIST ALERT ETHNIC CLEANSING XENOPHOBE ALERT! :p:LOL:

Now then who are we calling over sensitive? Just read that thread what a joker are you lot some sort of opressed minority group who have suffered racism all your lives im not sure. You wer

Look at the place it's overrun with men / women / kids / scousers yanks brits Irish whatever doesn't matter if it's true so what?!

Oh wait you can't mention er err 'non white' because you're a racist!!!!

Its an attempt to stifle and oppress freedom of expression by fear of association.

You looked at that woman 'you're a rapist'
You do talk twaddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back