The Met: Policing London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Do you think families in those communities like seeing their sons knifed to death?
Of course they don't but it often turns out the person stabbed to death is not the innocent he's made out to be. What were the family doing when they were out drug dealing and robbing people? They didn't know? Leave it out - they've often never had a job in their lives but have all the designer clothes/watches/phones. Where did the family think they got them from?

Last nights programme was a perfect example. First murder victim, a completely innocent black lad stabbed and killed by a gang of black lads. Salt of the earth. Except he had served a prison sentence for violent robbery. Second victim, another innocent young black lad who had even been sent to a 'private school' up country.* He was shot to death in a cinema complex. Strangely enough, his DNA was found in the car that mowed down victim one before he was stabbed. It came from his lips. What a co-incidence!

* I regularly deal with youths that end up getting sent to 'private schools' in other parts of the country as well as dealing with kids from a local 'private school' that come from other parts of the country and let me tell you, there is a reason why. I'll leave it to you to work out what it is.

Sponsored Links
Of course they don't but it often turns out the person stabbed to death is not the innocent he's made out to be. What were the family doing when they were out drug dealing and robbing people? They didn't know? Leave it out - they've often never had a job in their lives but have all the designer clothes/watches/phones. Where did the family think they got them from?

Thats fine, you stick with your uninformed prejudiced outlook.

Do tell me what is it actually like going through life with such a narrow minded attitude.

Interesting.

"Stops and searches are more likely than ever to result in arrest.

Around 17% of searches resulted in arrests, with 13% resulting in another kind of action in England and Wales in 2017/18".
I just thought I'd give you some reading, but it would be good if you read past the first paragraph! Education is key after all - you should know that with your young lads at work.

Thats fine, you stick with your uninformed prejudiced outlook.

Do tell me what is it actually like going through life with such a narrow minded attitude.
Jeez Notchy...you do take the "" everyone is a victim of upbringing"" to the extreme...your viewpoint is narrower than those you criticise

Last nights programme was a perfect example. First murder victim, a completely innocent black lad stabbed and killed by a gang of black lads. Salt of the earth. Except he had served a prison sentence for violent robbery. Second victim, another innocent young black lad who had even been sent to a 'private school' up country.* He was shot to death in a cinema complex. Strangely enough, his DNA was found in the car that mowed down victim one before he was stabbed. It came from his lips. What a co-incidence!

* I regularly deal with youths that end up getting sent to 'private schools' in other parts of the country as well as dealing with kids from a local 'private school' that come from other parts of the country and let me tell you, there is a reason why. I'll leave it to you to work out what it is.

Yep i watched this and agree with your sentiment. And to hear these people complain the police weren't helping. Lets take the colour out of this ffs grow up people there is gang warfare going on in these areas it has to stop, stop and search any teenager in the area.

I was stopped and searched quite a few times as a lad, and i did at times hang out with some people that may of tainted my otherwise immaculate reputation, and yes i deserved at times to be singled out or whatever because i appeared to be part of the problem. I didn't like the police doing it but i was an idiot teenager who didn't know sh't. I witnessed a few of my mates get punched for being rude to the police and they deserved it.

You are entitled to your opinion..We shall agree to differ.Are you in the Notchy "" hug a knife carrier""brigade too?
I may not always agree with Notch, but at least he attempts to look at the bigger picture, to educate himself. In this climate of fake news and people just reacting without thinking, it's nice to see.

I may not always agree with Notch, but at least he attempts to look at the bigger picture, to educate himself. In this climate of fake news and people just reacting without thinking, it's nice to see.
You mean he does a bit googling...then spouts his usual biased leftie stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back