Police lives matter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is what the police have to deal with

https://twitter.com/i/status/1270801995230785544

Two police officers go to help a victim of an assault and end up being assaulted by random passers by.

Policeman is white, police woman appears to be black. Policeman appears to be struggling with black male on the floor. Four black males then attack the policeman and the policewoman whilst one black male literally dances around taking selfies having bravely aimed a kick at the officer on the floor.

Of course black lives matter, but using the argument that more black people are detained and stopped and searched in London due to racism is somewhat undermined when this sort of thing happens.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure stop and search would've stopped this happening - this to me seems like it was planned. I don't think the passers by were random.

Of course black lives matter, but using the argument that more black people are detained and stopped and searched in London due to racism is somewhat undermined when this sort of thing happens.
I guess you haven't been following the actions of yaxley lennon and his various groups of thugs then?

Or all the other right wing thug groups parading and smashing up towns whilst purporting to be 'defending britain'!

How bizarre.

It seems like it was a planned attack.

Dancing man appears to be under the influence of something.

Sponsored Links
I guess you haven't been following the actions of yaxley lennon and his various groups of thugs then?

Or all the other right wing thug groups parading and smashing up towns whilst purporting to be 'defending britain'!
I know little about that idiot, other than the reports of a group he backs planning to 'defend' churchill's statue this weekend.

I've certainly not heard anything about the smashing up of towns whilst 'defending' Britain. The news has been somewhat dominated by the BLM protests, the lack of social distancing amongst a more vulnerable group, the small minority of those protestors who were smashing up statues, and the throwing of things at the non riot gear wearing, deliberately non confrontational police.

How bizarre.

It seems like it was a planned attack.

Dancing man appears to be under the influence of something.
Makes you wonder if it was planned or set up in some way.

Strange that a man runs in with a baseball bat and then seems to do nothing other than watch.

I've certainly not heard anything about the smashing up of towns whilst 'defending' Britain.
Try googling 'EDL violence' for a start

The 'D' stands for 'defence' btw ;)

what's new? The police deal with crap like this every day, from all parts of the country, from people from all walks of life.

No usually filmed and shared on social media though.

It's why hospitals, police stations and other public places all have to have those signs up about not assaulting staff.

:?::idea::arrow:

This is what the police have to deal with

https://twitter.com/i/status/1270801995230785544

Two police officers go to help a victim of an assault and end up being assaulted by random passers by.

Policeman is white, police woman appears to be black. Policeman appears to be struggling with black male on the floor. Four black males then attack the policeman and the policewoman whilst one black male literally dances around taking selfies having bravely aimed a kick at the officer on the floor.

I know little about that idiot, other than the reports of a group he backs planning to 'defend' churchill's statue this weekend.

I've certainly not heard anything about the smashing up of towns whilst 'defending' Britain. The news has been somewhat dominated by the BLM protests, the lack of social distancing amongst a more vulnerable group, the small minority of those protestors who were smashing up statues, and the throwing of things at the non riot gear wearing, deliberately non confrontational police.
A lot of responsibility for incidents like this don't just lie with the perpetrators.

The constant demonisation of the police as "institutionally racist" by the media and the liberal/left should be classified as incitement, when you tell dimwit morons in any community black or white, that the police are there to oppress them , then an atmosphere of resentment and aggression is created.

People need to be careful in their choice of language when talking about the police.

A lot of responsibility for incidents like this don't just lie with the perpetrators.

The constant demonisation of the police as "institutionally racist" by the media and the liberal/left should be classified as incitement, when you tell dimwit morons in any community black or white, that the police are there to oppress them , then an atmosphere of resentment and aggression is created.

People need to be careful in their choice of language when talking about the police.
But the police themselves have admitted they are institutionally racist, as have reports into their behaviour.

Stop the victim blaming!

But the police themselves have admitted they are institutionally racist, as have reports into their behaviour.

Stop the victim blaming!
I don't blame the victim, I blame those , who for their own agenda are constantly telling black people that they are being oppressed.
There are big problems in the black community but blaming the police for those problems won't solve anything.

I don't blame the victim, I blame those , who for their own agenda are constantly telling black people that they are being oppressed.
There are big problems in the black community but blaming the police for those problems won't solve anything.

Maybe looking from within May identify a few problems.

Sponsored Links
Back