Police lives matter

Sponsored Links
Maybe looking from within May identify a few problems.
Indeed. As i posted earlier about the underlying issues of black lads getting into trouble and the common issue of their fathers not being around. It’s not racist it’s just fact we need to support and help them they also need to support each other as much as a nation we help too.

But the police themselves have admitted they are institutionally racist, as have reports into their behaviour.

Stop the victim blaming!
I think the certain regional police forces may have admitted that they have had problems with institutional racism. I am sure that they would not accept that the police as a whole are institutionally racist.

Nor do i think that blaming the media et al for incitement is victim blaming, quite the opposite.

BLM : Bigot Lives Matter.

Bigots gotta Bigot.

If Police Lives mattered to the RWR on here why were you lot so quick to defend the Police cuts?

Bigots gotta Bigot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
All these demos and acts of violence towards the police and others will just reinforce the stereotype of blacks being violent criminals.
most of the people toppling the Colston statue werent black.

do you have any proof most of the people causing acts of violence on police are black violent criminls.

no of course you dont -you just conflate a bad minority with stereotype.
its the same MO you use with 'benefit scroungers' -which you still refuse to provide a %.

Indeed. As i posted earlier about the underlying issues of black lads getting into trouble and the common issue of their fathers not being around. It’s not racist it’s just fact we need to support and help them they also need to support each other as much as a nation we help too.
More victim blaming!

And guess what, plenty of white kids getting into trouble too.
Only they don't figure with some people simply because they are white!

Poverty and lack of opportunity are the main causes of the problem, but when you add in the racism that runs right through the UK system of governance then it is usually the blacks that are singled out for major criticism...

Which then further fuels the problem!

BLM : Bigot Lives Matter.

Bigots gotta Bigot.

If Police Lives mattered to the RWR on here why were you lot so quick to defend the Police cuts?

Bigots gotta Bigot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I never defended police cuts

Anyone out there who defended police cuts

Any one
ANY ONE OUT THERE
ANYONE
HELLO
H E L L O
H. E. L. L. O

Last edited by a moderator:
I never defended police cuts

Anyone out there who defended police cuts

Any one
ANY ONE OUT THERE
ANYONE
HELLO
H E L L O
Who have you voted for over the last decade?

... I blame those , who for their own agenda are constantly telling black people that they are being oppressed.
Black people don't need to be informed that they are oppressed. They learn it from a young age.

You were asked to supply data that you referred to, but failed to supply anything.
Will you supply the data this time that you referred to?
Because you claim it is true, does not make it so. Because you post the same comment twice does not make it true.

More victim blaming!

And guess what, plenty of white kids getting into trouble too.
Only they don't figure with some people simply because they are white!

Poverty and lack of opportunity are the main causes of the problem, but when you add in the racism that runs right through the UK system of governance then it is usually the blacks that are singled out for major criticism...

Which then further fuels the problem!

I see young white kids in Middlesbrough and Redcar interviewed. They fit your description. Hard lives not got the opportunity some kids have.. The difference is... No one is telling them that they are victims.... And it's the fault of others.

Elle you keep telling young black lads that they are victims..... They believe it.... Keep telling them Elle and they will believe you. ...

Sponsored Links
Back