Police lives matter

Sponsored Links
As you feel that’s a reasonable question to ask, who have you voted for over the last 10 years?

To put it another way, did you vote for a government that cut police and other public services over the last ten years?

To put it another way, did you vote for a government that cut police and other public services over the last ten years?
You can put it any way you like. Ellal asked the question so I was just asking her.

In the context of inadequate public services, it is relevant and reasonable to ask if that's what a person voted for.

Sponsored Links
This is what the police have to deal with

https://twitter.com/i/status/1270801995230785544

Two police officers go to help a victim of an assault and end up being assaulted by random passers by.

Policeman is white, police woman appears to be black. Policeman appears to be struggling with black male on the floor. Four black males then attack the policeman and the policewoman whilst one black male literally dances around taking selfies having bravely aimed a kick at the officer on the floor.

Of course black lives matter, but using the argument that more black people are detained and stopped and searched in London due to racism is somewhat undermined when this sort of thing happens.

Thanks for bringing this up - the weakening of the Police's authority has serious implications for all aspects of civilised life in this country, and had already gone much too far even before the events in London on Saturday. The Police are the front line workers risking their lives, and this is what should be in the news rather than sympathy for dead criminals and the promotion of loony left anti-British beliefs. The media, especially the BBC, are responsible for the misguided way that a lot of people think nowadays. They can only go so far though - I expect the Beeb will lose many licence fee payers as a result of its most recent disgraceful behaviour.

The majority of black people are law abiding, but the percentage of criminals in the black population is higher than it is in the white population, in Britain at least. This is why it is reasonable for the police to be prejudiced and discriminatory in their approach to black people. The fact they haven't been as discriminating as they should be in recent years has turned parts of London and our other cities into the sh*tholes they are now.

Poverty and lack of opportunity are the main causes of the problem, but when you add in the racism that runs right through the UK system of governance then it is usually the blacks that are singled out for major criticism...

The race aspect adds to that problem and as mentioned it can also apply to white people. Anyone really. This gives a break down of crime and race

https://assets.publishing.service.g...ata/file/849201/race-cjs-2018-infographic.pdf

The first section at the top shows that black kids look like they get a worse start in life than others. Later info on convictions may explain some aspects of stop and search ratios. Absent Dad's? Show me some statistics. Sounds like clutching at straws to me. Habits rub off on groups of people when young. I used to knock around with 6 others when young so that could be called a gang. The custodial sentencing shown later is interesting given the race mostly implementing that area. I bet anyone wearing an Eaton tie gets off lightly.

The video posted. As always it never shows what lead up to the situation. Then someone comments about a black policewoman doing her job and not doing what she could have done as there was justification. Then there is the bloke with a baseball bat. Not sure what he was at. If the police need to get rough they will and I have seen one do that with no reason. I've also seen videos where they needed to on the news. Long time ago and all white. Videos like this one though don't prove anything really.

I think the Black Lives Matter campaign gives the wrong message, it allows misinterpretation.... although it was set up to mean 'Black lives matter too'

3 small letters that's all it is

I see you making assumptions about someone's sex or gender again.

Who was it that complained about such a thing earlier?

oh yes

it was mottie.

Always trying to goad ellal. To no purpose.

Were you a school bully, or did it come on recently?

I see you making assumptions about someone's sex or gender again.

Who was it that complained about such a thing earlier?

oh yes

it was mottie.

Always trying to goad ellal. To no purpose.

Were you a school bully, or did it come on recently?
Old man mottie has serious problems that he should have sought help for ages ago...

it was mottie. Always trying to goad ellal.
I’d say it was the other way round. Do yourself a favour and search 'mottie' posts by ellal and then do a search on 'ellal' by Mottie and tell me honestly who is the worse offender when it comes to name calling and goading.

Hey ellal. Sort it out once and for all - are you male or female?

Sponsored Links
Back