The Met: Policing London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course the post saying ‘overrun by them' will come up in a search NOW because I asked the f ing question! Ok. Other than the post where I asked where I had posted ‘overrun by them' plus this one of course, show me any other posts where I’ve said it. And JohnD, stop wasting your time posting things I’ve not asked for. Go ahead, use your superior search skills and find the quotes that Notchy attributed to me.
I didn't realise you asked for proof to be shown more than once! You are moving the goal posts again Mr!!

Sponsored Links
I’ve said it before, I’m not a racist. I hate with equal venom, ponces, theives, thugs of any nationality or race. That clear enough for you. The words 'Eastern European' or 'foreign' are just descriptors of the people I’m talking about. I could use the word 'Ginger' or 'Homosexual' or anything really.
Still waiting to hear from ANYONE including Notchy, JohnD and sodslaw where I’ve posted those quotes.

Edit. Just waiting for Elly to chip in with a hissy fit and they can shut this thread down which will save you lot from answering a question that you clearly can’t.
The thing you don't get is actually, most of the time someones ethnicity isn't important when describing something. But when you do describe someone by their ethnicity, you tend to use derogatory or suggestive terms, such as 'Romanian thieves', 'Overrun by Arabs' etc. You also rarely mention any other criminals unless they are from a different country.

I said in the other thread you started about the posh cars in London is that if you don't wish to be seen as a racist then stop sounding like one. Just chose your words more carefully. Times have changed with what is acceptable, it's very different to when you were a lad. You may not like it and you may scream 'snowflake' at people but this is what it is now. This is it, you can't change it and unless you understand this, moderate your language then you WILL be seen as being racist.

Foreigners... thieves... parasites

Motman's perspective is easy to see.
John D is spot on because the words you chose and the manner in which you use them shows us what your view is. You chose the words, not anyone else.

PS, and it's not the topic that gets threads locked, it's the squabbling. Have you forgotten that already? The Mods told you and I that recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just to confirm, NOBODY, especially Notchy who fabricated the quotes to suit his point, can point me to the three posts that he claimed I wrote. Well, you all had your chance to prove him right and me wrong but you couldn't so it just boiled down to JohnnyD trying a bit of mudslinging/deflection and Soddy giving me a grammar lesson. Oh well, at least we now know who the bulls hitters are on this forum. As if we didn’t in the first place! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, just to confirm, NOBODY, especially Notchy who fabricated the quotes to suit his point, can point me to the three posts that he claimed I wrote. Well, you all had your chance to prove him right and me wrong but you couldn't so it just boiled down to JohnnyD trying a bit of mudslinging/deflection and Soddy giving me a grammar lesson. Oh well, at least we now know who the bulls hitters are on this forum. As if we didn’t in the first place! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The above post is exactly why threads get locked, but I guess you'd not take any responsibility for that either? But as you recently admitted, you're 61 but not mature.

It's not grammar lessons. Another thing that's gone 'Whoosh' over your head.

I did show you the thread where you said it was overrun by Arabs. That's one of the ones Notch talked about. Why is that still an issue for you?

Sponsored Links
Motman posts numerous racist and anti-foreigner posts.

People comment on it

Snowflake Motman doesn't like them commenting.

@Motman can you guess how to stop people commenting on your nasty posts?

Motman posts numerous racist and anti-foreigner posts.

People comment on it

Snowflake Motman doesn't like them commenting.

@Motman can you guess how to stop people commenting on your nasty posts?

No he doesn't. To a sensitive extreme left wing anything right of your skewed overtly left judgement is xenophobia or the R card is used in an attempt to stifle any other opinion. We are allowed to discuss issues or observations without over sensitive comments about being a racist etc, when no hatred or incitement of hatred is used. There is a clear difference some people just cannot differentiate.

The above post is exactly why threads get locked, but I guessI did show you the thread where you said it was overrun by Arabs. That's one of the ones Notch talked about. Why is that still an issue for you?

Yes, I see it now but I can’t see how that statement is racist. "I just commented on the fact that Covent Garden was overrun with Arabs on the night I was there. I also explained why they were there". It’s a statement of fact, how would you have stated it then?

Still waiting for you and/or JohnD/Notch7 to show me where he got the quote Notch says I made, namely “Black families are all thieves". Any help on that?

Arabs can be Jewish as well as Muslim did you know. And dare I say it
Christian as well.

I went up my local high street today. Full of white English - the place was overrun with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back