The Met: Policing London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never keen on that wet word
It's ok, it was unnecessary for you to point out that you don't 'do' nice. It's blatantly apparent from your posts.

You mean he does a bit googling...then spouts his usual biased leftie stuff

There's this wonderful invention called google. It's got a wealth of information at your fingertips, granted, have to sift though some crud but it's pretty amazing. You should try it, instead of dissing using one of the best inventions in a very very long time just because someone doesn't have the same political view as you.

You do sound like a bitter, old, angry man.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's ok, it was unnecessary for you to point out that you don't 'do' nice. It's blatantly apparent from your posts.

There's this wonderful invention called google. It's got a wealth of information at your fingertips, granted, have to sift though some crud but it's pretty amazing. You should try it, instead of dissing using one of the best inventions in a very very long time just because someone doesn't have the same political view as you.

Lol...who pizzed on your cornflakes? Chill bro..Friday feelin

You sound like a 10year old sensitive snowflake who works himself up over nothing! Just sayin

Yes, it is racist. If you define a demographics potential behaviour merely by the age, skin colour & where they happen to live, then you are a racist.

In Glasgow which had a very high stabbing figures. Who do you think they were stop a searching?

When I used to follow Chelsea Home and away with 10 20 30 of my mates. Who do you think they were pulling up and searching.....

Don't ever remember any of us crying Descrimination.

In Glasgow which had a very high stabbing figures. Who do you think they were stop a searching?

When I used to follow Chelsea Home and away with 10 20 30 of my mates. Who do you think they were pulling up and searching.....

Don't ever remember any of us crying Descrimination.

The violence reduction unit in Glasgow did used stop and search but it was only a part of their methods (ie agrees with what I said earlier).

Carnochan is eager to clarify the Scottish experience: “I see lots of people saying we used stop and search, and yes we did initially. It was a key component, but when you start to use it excessively then it becomes a blunt instrument that alienates young people and entire communities.”

"""I've been in probably 3 different weatherspoons over the years but lived near one. All three had trouble in the eve. I just put it down to cheap booze=drunk kids being idiots"""

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/whetherspoons.526884/#ixzz62474xwtU
One of your previous. .you are sooooooo STIFF
You obviously are desperately trying to try and point score by searching old posts, but can't see what you're trying to point score with! What's the above got to do with the Met, Notch or google?

You obviously are desperately trying to try and point score by searching old posts, but can't see what you're trying to point score with! What's the above got to do with the Met, Notch or google?
What has any of it to do with my personality.? As usual you lot like to dish it it out but sure as hell cannot take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back