Whetherspoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I find whetherspoons or wetherspoons a relaxing place to go to have a bite to eat and a drink.

There appears to be a lot of snobs in here that decry the establishment. Each to their own !

Here we have an ignorant pathetic ill mannered snob decrying wetherspoons perhaps you wetherspoons knockers can't see how pathetic he is ?

Sponsored Links
He's a Brexiteer.... Gallywag will always be critical of anyone with an opposite veiw to himself..

Love Witherspoons.

I find it a convenient place to grab a cheap lunch now they have the app and you don't have to wait for ages at the bar to get served.

Personally I find whetherspoons or wetherspoons a relaxing place to go to have a bite to eat and a drink.

There appears to be a lot of snobs in here that decry the establishment. Each to their own !

Here we have an ignorant pathetic ill mannered snob decrying wetherspoons perhaps you wetherspoons knockers can't see how pathetic he is ?

Its nowt to do with Spoons.

Terry Christian is a devout remainer and 'hell in a handcart' Tim Martin is a leaver.

Sponsored Links
Spoons has a wide ranging clientele and are in a wide range of different buildings.
The same applies to open prisons :)

And funnily enough both still require security personnel at times...

Revolving doors? :LOL:

I don't know what the problem is. Weatherspoons have a broad clientele, I no longer live near one but when I did I'd occasionally pop into one for a cheap lunch - cheap and cheerful veggie burger. My old neighbours used to go in on pension day and treat themselves to an affordable lunch too, was a good way to get out the house, a group of 4 widowers would get together. It was nice to see, good job they weren't snobby hey.

I'd just not go to one at the weekend eve!

Why not? Speaking from personal experience, I have never seen a issue in any 'Spoons I've been in. Which is more than can be said for a lot of other places.
I've been in probably 3 different weatherspoons over the years but lived near one. All three had trouble in the eve. I just put it down to cheap booze=drunk kids being idiots. Glad to hear that there are some that are ok though :)

What's not to like? They turned an old, near derelict political club which had stood empty and an eye sore, in our village main street, into a nice place to meet up. They basically turned the place around, good luck to them. Their food isn't the best, but there drink is one of the cheapest places to have a drink locally. I sometimes pop in for a £1.20 endless cup of coffee and it is always busy, unlike some of the other local pubs we have here.

One thing I don't like, is that they only have their menu prices in their pubs. I tend to like an online menu.

I've been in probably 3 different weatherspoons over the years but lived near one. All three had trouble in the eve. I just put it down to cheap booze=drunk kids being idiots. Glad to hear that there are some that are ok though :)
Wetherspoons tends to be a meet point to get tanked up before hitting the local Cinderellas :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back