The emergence of police brutality and where we are headed

Sponsored Links
c) someone that is concerned about their own safety and that of others

You've made your position on this clear.

How does pointing the camera enhance safety of the individual then? I can see why a police officer wearing a camera might enhance their protection, as they are targets from the outset. My position is clear, I am not ashamed of it.

Nozzle

How ? It makes all those aware they are being filmed, therefore on their best behaviour. You've never noticed the behaviour of people change when they know they are being filmed? Would you act how you are at home in pyjamas on a public bench with overlooked CCTV ?

He lost any shred of sympathy I may have had for him when the camera panned around and I saw two taxis on the drive. Putting 2 and 2 together. No wonder he was such an awkward cnt.

Also, what use is the 12 year old police girl? She must be no more than 8 stone wet through. The male officer might just as well be on his own.

If you watch closely he is twitching repeatedly, looked pepped up on coke.. or something, bit of an agitated mess if you ask me.. wouldn't you feel threatened ?

Probably was. The calibre of people who join the police these days has never been lower. You see them on the car chase TV programmes. Slovenly, tattooed and chewing gum. Not fit to wear a uniform, even if it is a saggy jumper and a pair of slacks these days.

And that's the thing.. but most have come to except it as a formality. Either way I only posted this because I'm interested in social issues but I do find it worrying that as time goes on people seem not to notice subtle changes in policing and how it affects their freedom.

I'm sorry to say I would actually not travel to the US, certainly not NewYork .. the site of those orwellian style CCTV/surveillance towers the NYPD plant in impoverished areas is beyond unsettling and I've seen one to many death by cop videos to not want to go visit there. I stand up for myself in situations that here wouldn't warrant more than a heated arguement but there I'm the type of person that could possibly be killed for non compliance, that's all it seems to take if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong cop.

Which makes it more of a shame that we have let the barbarians in, and now need to arm our police in numbers. The left started letting large numbers of the wrong people in and now are getting the police state they wanted. Ever since the old order died out in the 60s and the new, progressive liberals took over, this country has been getting more and more dangerous. It started with capital punishment being banned. Next stop will be the bloodshed we are seeing in France and Germany.

Don't worry about The US, it's fine. Been there loads of times, Don't believe all you see represents the whole of a vast country populated by 320 million people. Forget NYC/LA, etc. That isn't REAL America.

Policing does seem to have taken a dive in that time yes. I think in part mass media and internet technology has it's part to play. I've noticed the way in which common sense is unwittingly contracted out to machine. Computer says no. Police are behaving more like enforcement robots.

The saddest thing about all of it is . . . No amount of enhanced policing can ever prevent terrorism, because terrorism can (& will) always strikes at the weakest point.

The people are asleep. They are dreaming of the fear & welcoming in with open arms the very thing they should be petrified of.

What is about to happen in London will happen a few years later once all of the people have been conditioned to accept it.

The armed police are on the streets because of YOU, not because of some imaginary fear that the people dreamt of in their sleep.

Sponsored Links
The saddest thing about all of it is . . . No amount of enhanced policing can ever prevent terrorism, because terrorism can (& will) always strikes at the weakest point.

The people are asleep. They are dreaming of the fear & welcoming in with open arms the very thing they should be petrified of.

What is about to happen in London will happen a few years later once all of the people have been conditioned to accept it.

The armed police are on the streets because of YOU, not because of some imaginary fear that the people dreamt of in their sleep.

What is about to happen in London ?

How ? It makes all those aware they are being filmed, therefore on their best behaviour. You've never noticed the behaviour of people change when they know they are being filmed? Would you act how you are at home in pyjamas on a public bench with overlooked CCTV ?

Coppers are out to catch criminals. A well behaved copper is compliant and gets results. If that involves shouting at some people, arresting them and releasing them after it turns out they did nothing wrong - and it's all captured on camera, then so be it. A camera running the face of a copper should not prevent them from doing their work, to protect the many rather than the sensibilities of the few.

Nozzle

What is about to happen in London ?

Armed police roadblocks.

It's been mentioned by the MSM as a part of today's announcement, but not overly promoted.

In the very near future, if you wish to travel in or around central London you may be subject to interrogation by armed police at a roadblock.

Coppers are out to catch criminals. A well behaved copper is compliant and gets results. If that involves shouting at some people, arresting them and releasing them after it turns out they did nothing wrong - and it's all captured on camera, then so be it. A camera running the face of a copper should not prevent them from doing their work, to protect the many rather than the sensibilities of the few.

Nozzle

You are exactly the type of person that 'spin' was developed for. I'm just guessing here, but you're not black & you don't drive a BMW. You've also had zero interaction with a police officer other than to ask the bleeding obvious. Either that or you're a freemason !

Dork Lard, I'm capable of making my own judgement I don't need spin. You're right, I'm not black and none of my cars are BMWs, though German never the less. My trouble with the law goes as far as being pulled off the road for speeding. I did it, I was guilty, I spoke to the officer with respect, and I paid my debt to society. I wonder if I'd buzzed a camera in his face having been pulled over perhaps that might have been seen as a catlyst for some further charges? I don't need to try to find out, there was no need to be on the attack with a camera in his mush.

Nozzle

That read as a complete mental mind fukc.

'Definition of police by consent' followed by paragraphs of mostly ambiguous jibberish with a caption at the bottom of complete garbage :

''It should be noted that it refers to the power of the police coming from the common consent of the public, as opposed to the power of the state. It does not mean the consent of an individual. No individual can chose to withdraw his or her consent from the police, or from a law.''

Basically by reading and interpreting that, we can determine that the home office's defintion of police by consent has nothing to do with police by consent. What a fuking train wreck nut job of a civilised world we live in.

So by this standard I could sell you a nissan sunny by describing it as a lamborghini and you would have to accept that and fukc you for questioning it.

Nozzle

I think debating with you on this issue, I may as well be debating with a frying pan. Start by putting down the soap box. I don't think you really understand almost every significant point there is to understand about this issue.

It's like explaining to someone about why a person is not a criminal for running a red light when there is nobody on the road and no cars in sight, you are the type of person to argue the schmatics of even the most obtuse fuking minute detail ignoring at all times the actual scope of what is on the table. I don't think you are the type of person to understand what is and is not important and so I can't be bothered.

Sponsored Links
Back