China: The New Bin Laden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Paul Craig Roberts
May 11, 2011
George Orwell, the pen name by which Eric Blair is known, had the gift of prophecy, or else blind luck. In 1949 in his novel, 1984, he described the Amerika of today and, I fear, also his native Great Britain, which is no longer great and follows Washington, licking the jackboot and submitting to Washington’s hegemony over England and Europe and exhausting itself financially and morally in order to support Amerikan hegemony over the rest of the world.

In Orwell’s prophecy, Big Brother’s government rules over unquestioning people, incapable of independent thought, who are constantly spied upon. In 1949 there was no Internet, Facebook, twitter, GPS, etc. Big Brother’s spying was done through cameras and microphones in public areas, as in England today, and through television equipped with surveillance devices in homes. As everyone thought what the government intended for them to think, it was easy to identify the few who had suspicions.

Fear and war were used to keep everyone in line, but not even Orwell anticipated Homeland Security feeling up the genitals of air travelers and shopping center customers. Every day in people’s lives, there came over the TV the Two Minutes of Hate. An image of Emmanuel Goldstein, a propaganda creation of the Ministry of Truth, who is designated as Oceania’s Number One Enemy, appeared on the screen. Goldstein was the non-existent “enemy of the state” whose non-existent organization, “The Brotherhood,” was Oceania’s terrorist enemy. The Goldstein Threat justified the “Homeland Security” that violated all known Rights of Englishmen and kept Oceania’s subjects “safe.”

Since 9/11, with some diversions into Sheik Mohammed and Mohamed Atta, the two rivals to bin Laden as the “Mastermind of 9/11,” Osama bin Laden has played the 21st century roll of Emmanuel Goldstein. Now that the Obama Regime has announced the murder of the modern-day Goldstein, a new demon must be constructed before Oceania’s wars run out of justifications.

Hillary Clinton, the low-grade moron who is US Secretary of State, is busy at work making China the new enemy of Oceania. China is Amerika’s largest creditor, but this did not inhibit the idiot Hilary from, this week in front of high Chinese officials, denouncing China for “human rights violations” and for the absence of democracy.

While Hilary was enjoying her rant and displaying unspeakable Amerkan hypocrisy, Homeland Security thugs had organized local police and sheriffs in a small town that is the home of Western Illinois University and set upon peaceful students who were enjoying their annual street party. There was no rioting, no property damage, but the riot police or Homeland Security SWAT teams showed up with sound cannons, gassed the students and beat them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufKv-5t0t4E

Indeed, if anyone pays any attention to what is happening in Amerika today, a militarized police and Homeland Security are destroying constitutional rights of peaceful assembly, protest, and free speech.
For practical purposes, the U.S. Constitution no longer exists. The police can beat, taser, abuse, and falsely arrest American citizens and experience no adverse consequences.

The executive branch of the federal government, to whom we used to look to protect us from abuses at the state and local level, acquired the right under the Bush regime to ignore both US and international law, along with the US Constitution and the constitutional powers of Congress and the judiciary. As long as there is a “state of war,” such as the open-ended “war on terror,” the executive branch is higher than the law and is unaccountable to law. Amerika is not a democracy, but a country ruled by an executive branch Caesar.

Hillary, of course, like the rest of the U.S. Government, is scared by the recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) report that China will be the most powerful economy in five years.

Just as the military/security complex pressured President John F. Kennedy to start a war with the Soviet Union over the Cuban missile crisis while the US still had the nuclear advantage, Hillary is now moving China into the role of Emmanuel Goldstein. Hate has to be mobilized, before Washington can move the ignorant patriotic masses to war.

How can Oceania continue if the declared enemy, Osama bin Laden, is dead. Big Brother must immediately invent another “enemy of the people.”
But Hillary, being a total idiot, has chosen a country that has other than military weapons. While the Amerikans support “dissidents” in China, who are sufficiently stupid to believe that democracy exists in Amerika, the insulted Chinese government sits on $2 trillion in US dollar-denominated assets that can be dumped, thus destroying the US dollar’s exchange value and the dollar as reserve currency, the main source of US power.

Hillary, in an unprecedented act of hypocrisy, denounced China for “human rights violations.” This from a country that has violated the human rights of millions of victims in our own time in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, secret CIA prisons dotted all over the planet, in US courts of law, and in the arrests and seizure of documents of American war protestors. There is no worst violator of human rights on the planet than the US government, and the world knows it.

The hubris and arrogance of US policymakers, and the lies that they inculcate in the American public, have exposed Washington to war with the most populous country on earth, a country that has a military alliance with Russia, which has sufficient nuclear weapons to wipe out all life on earth. The scared idiots in Washington are desperate to set up China as the new Osama bin Laden, the figure of two minutes of hate every news hour, so that the World’s Only Superpower can take out the Chinese before they surpass the US as the Number One Power.

No country on earth has a less responsible government and a less accountable government than the Americans. However, Americans will defend their own oppression, and that of the world, to the bitter end.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is the father of Reaganomics and the former head of policy at the Department of Treasury. He is a columnist and was previously an editor for the Wall Street Journal. His latest book, “How the Economy Was Lost: The War of the Worlds,” details why America is disintegrating.

Sponsored Links
Iran is next , they only pick on small countries with resources.

Have you not noticed, since the second world war the US has needed to have a common enemy. First the Nazis, then The Soviets, then Obama... Sorry Osama, Now according to you China.

Adolf Hitler demonstrated with great effect how effective it is to focus the minds of the population against a common enemy and for a few short years it worked... When Hitler became Chancellor Germany was almost bankrupt, he fabricated an objective for the people to reach and until he got ideas beyond his abillity, Germany was prosperous.

I too fear China... Virtually everything that is made is made in China so whenever we buy a Chinese made product, our money goes off to China, never to return.... This will continue until we are either bankrupt or we start manufacturing and exporting again.

Like yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah......thats sooooooooo unfair

Sponsored Links
We all know govts and politicians are a bunch of lying hypocritical ***ts only interested in their own interests

Practically every thread I have posted in where its got heated has this as an underlying theme

The question is WHAT are you going to do about it apart from post on a forum?

I for one have stopped buying coca cola, snickers and M&Ms

Thats me radical to the core..........down with the man

I have to wonder at Americas attitude at times but I might be getting it wrong. If the world was at peace, Americas economic dominance over a country would cause problems with the indignant inhabitants. Because the money doesn't filter down. The rich at times are incredibly selfish and greedy. This then gives the Americans ability to sell weapons, as Russia and China do. So, world peace is never going to happen. Americas attitude to other forms of government are selfish too. Democracy is incredibly difficult to install and only works if it evolves gently over a long period of time. We only got it here by accident, not by invasion. The Normans lived with us for many years before it and feudalism was de-solved.
I here Gadaffi is now talking with Tribal Lords and as in Iraq/Afghanistan how in the hell do you make them accept democracy?. In order to do that you have to kill people.
This is the simplistic way the Americans work. They only want freedom on their terms and it is barbaric. They are the pariahs of peace

Not going to do anything, it's not my fault the US elected Obama when they could of gone the anti-war route with Ron Paul

Would we have had our 7/7 if we were not so allied with the US

Ahh, but the conspiracy theorist would have us believe that 7/7 never happened the way it did.
BTW, Hitler and Mussolini were thoroughly decent chaps and had nothing to do with a war that never really happened either.
Politicians in the second decade of the 20th century decided we needed a war and plotted to kill Archduke Ferdinand.
Ooh while we're at it, JFK wasn't shot and killed. What we actually saw was a stand in. JFK died in 1992 and was buried in an anonymous grave in Virginia. Elvis didn't die and is working as a shop assistant in Cleethorpes. Michael Jackson, lives in Florida. The moon landings too didn't happen. The truth is NASA landed them on Mars and found evidence of alien technology, which was returned to earth. The Japanese tsunami was actually caused by a nuclear explosion at Fukushima, hushed up by the Japanese government worried about claims from the families of those that died.

Need I go on? ;) ;)

Talk is cheap

people often slate protestors and agitators but ast least they have the balls to stand up for what they believe in

My point being, that we will never know the truth, so conspiracy theories are just that. The only truth is , one day we all die.

Not un less you are one of those lizards david ike keeps banging on about.
See its arse holes like him who give real researchers and their findings a bad name.

Now I have no love for politicians or govts but what you have to do is think what would
I DO in their position

I think many go in with high ideals but the nature of the beast is that you spend your life compromising, double dealing and losing who u are

Ask old CLEGGERS ;)

Does anyone agree that US Government is deliberately causing bad ties with China, to give themselves a new enemy

The article does read well but its a huge allegation and one that I don't believe will ever be proven

We can only read what these conspirators are claiming and make our own mind up as to what is most likely to be true, or sub-consciously believe what we would prefer to believe because the alternative is too scary to think about

Sponsored Links
Back