Does anyone think USA are lying about OBL killed on Mayday

...all this discussion assumes he is actually dead

...he maybe in a very dark room pumped full of drugs

....after all hollywood aint the only special effects experts

...and it is bloody handy that the only person left alive was only shot in the leg

Sponsored Links
It makes you think though...

Obama is probably the only black person in america that has been asked to prove he killed someone.... ;)

Sponsored Links
No :rolleyes: But as long as their are fools who like to believe conspiracy theories, there'll be no shortage of them around.

As long as there are fools who like to believe everything they are told, there’ll be no shortage of lying Governments.[/i]You (The Public) are being groomed for another war. If you (The Public) can't see it, you must be blind.

There's never been a shortage of lying governments. Though that doesn't preclude them from telling it like it is sometimes.

No :rolleyes: But as long as their are fools who like to believe conspiracy theories, there'll be no shortage of them around.

As long as there are fools who like to believe everything they are told, there’ll be no shortage of lying Governments.[/i]You (The Public) are being groomed for another war. If you (The Public) can't see it, you must be blind.

There's never been a shortage of lying governments. Though that doesn't preclude them from telling it like it is sometimes.

And you think this is one of those times? I see the logic in that.

Does anyone think USA are lying about OBL killed on Mayday

We're most likely not being told the whole truth, but if Bin Laden is still alive then I'm more than happy for the lie of his death to be told.
If he had been taken alive and was sitting in an American cell somewhere and this news was broadcast what would al qaeda be doing now? They have no morals or conscience and would be taking hostages to bater with for Bin ladens release, just think of that school that was attacked by chectycn terroists.
Personally I think he is dead and died on mayday.
I also hope that the line "he was shot in the head" is a lie too I'd like to think he was held down and forced to watch his family being beheaded in front of him before he too was given the same fate.

I also hope that the line "he was shot in the head" is a lie too I'd like to think he was held down and forced to watch his family being beheaded in front of him before he too was given the same fate.

on reflection, i think, unfortunatley, i actually agree with that sentiment !!!

Sponsored Links
Back