Spooks admitted creating hoax videotapes of Osama

How come nobody has commented on the SPOOKS tactics making a video claiming OSAMA to be a peedo, this is simply to himiliate him throughout the Muslim world

This surely was only going to cause another attack on the US or UK population

a former CIA officer told the Post’s Jeff Stein.

Is this like when The Sun quotes 'a source' close to x/y/z as having said this/being upset at this?

The fact is very few people know whether this is true or not; where are the stills? Where are the documents ordering this?

Sponsored Links
How come nobody has commented on the SPOOKS tactics making a video claiming OSAMA to be a peedo, this is simply to himiliate him throughout the Muslim world

This surely was only going to cause another attack on the US or UK population

Probably no one has commented on it because it's another one of your whacky, conspiracy theorists, cut'n paste specials.
I did say in my first reply to this post, that this sounds as far from the truth as the official line. So we'll probably never know the truth. ;) ;) ;)

They didn’t want to release the photos for fear of retaliation, but they are continuing with the BS stories that are sure to rile them all up. Which of course is the real agenda here

And that's why I posted this article sorry I mean "cut n paste special"

Well, I think the answer to "General" E Lee is to Stonewall his posts ;)

Sponsored Links

I'm sure in the internet, I could find "Proof", that the American War of Independence, was orchestrated by the British Government, and wasn't a North v South thing at all. ;) ;) ;) ;)

How can you be so complacent about this?

Have you even read one single article, if you read them all then surely you will agree that the US Government are telling complete lies

I don't agree or disagree, until someone shows me hard facts which neither the US Government or the conspirators have done

Have you even read one single article, if you read them all then surely you will agree that the US Government are telling complete lies

I don't agree or disagree, until someone shows me hard facts which neither the US Government or the conspirators have done

You've just contradicted the first line of your quote with the second. :LOL:

I don't agree or disagree with anyone's version of events, there is that better

Assuming you believe the conspiracy theorists.
Are you now saying, you don't know who to believe? If that's the case, your first statement that the US government are telling you lies, means that you believe the conspiracy theorists. But,,, hang on, you've just said you don't ?????

I don't agree or disagree with anyone's version of events, there is that better

The first says "surely you will agree that the US Government are telling complete lies". The second line says "I don't agree or disagree". Make your mind up!

Assuming you believe the conspiracy theorists.
Are you now saying, you don't know who to believe? If that's the case, your first statement that the US government are telling you lies, means that you believe the conspiracy theorists. But,,, hang on, you've just said you don't ?????

Certainly some of what's being reported to have happened does warrant suspicion, which makes me not believe 1 word the US Government is saying. The conspirators too have only gave their reason why the US would want to lie

Certainly some of what's being reported to have happened does warrant suspicion, which makes me not believe 1 word the US Government is saying. The conspirators too have only gave their reason why the US would want to lie

I don't mean to cause offence, but what's it like being suspicious of everyone and everything based on something you've read on the internet?

I don't mean to cause offence, but what's it like being suspicious of everyone and everything based on something you've read on the internet?

When did I say I was suspicious of everyone and everything, what is currently being debated all over the world is the validity of this OBL raid

Even the BBC interviewed 50 of the local people were OBL supposed to have been killed and 49 believe the raid is all lies

Read the first comment after watching this youtube video containing the BBC broadcast

Hmm, let's see what this ATLAH.org is all about then, .

http://atlahmedianetwork.org/?tag=atlah-world-missionary-church

From their mission statement. "Our Mission was given immediate focus on the 14th September 1991, when the Lord Jesus Christ in a vision during prayer, instructed Pastor Manning to change the name of Harlem, (The world’s most famous ghetto) from Harlem, to, ATLAH: ALL THE LAND ANOINTED HOLY. To empower a people who sat in darkness to become a light to all the world. "

Now tell me you'd rather believe them than anyone else?
Talk about cockahoop theories,, Change the name of Harlem to All the land anointed holy.
Makes you wonder what Pastor Manning was on that day. ;) ;) ;)

Now tell me you'd rather believe them than anyone else?
Talk about cockahoop theories,, Change the name of Harlem to All the land anointed holy.
Makes you wonder what Pastor Manning was on that day. ;) ;) ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Yer he does seem a bit of a strange cat, I know nothing of him or that site contrary to popular belief I don't scour the internet to read this kind of stuff

My Articles are from the one and only "Alex Jones"

Watch this

Sponsored Links
Back