Covent garden tonight. Full of Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your only objection is if they leave "Arab Town" and visit Covent Garden?

Sponsored Links
So your only objection is if they leave "Arab Town" and visit Covent Garden?

WTF are you on about? I just commented on the fact that Covent Garden was overrun with Arabs on the night I was there. I also explained why they were there. It could have been filled with monkeys and I would have said so too. You then brought up the subject of China Town. Can't see where that's relevant. Did I object to Arabs being in Covent Garden? If so, show me where I said that or just shut the **** up and look elsewhere to start an argument.

WTF are you on about? I just commented on the fact that Covent Garden was overrun with Arabs on the night I was there. I also explained why they were there. It could have been filled with monkeys and I would have said so too. You then brought up the subject of China Town. Can't see where that's relevant. Did I object to Arabs being in Covent Garden? If so, show me where I said that or just shut the **** up and look elsewhere to start an argument.

Poor choice of words.

Sponsored Links
Oh, I can see what you two are hinting about. Just like you two to see racism in every word - you must be bloody obsessed.

Here's a little task for the pair of you. Spot the racist in this street overrun by monkeys.

monkeys.jpg

Motman, can you honestly not see the negativity in your choice of words?

Overrun, full of Arabs, thought were in some Middle Eastern country. Bet they don't pay their fines etc etc.

First of all, I bet it's not true that C.Garden was full or overrun. I don't suspect that C.Garden could ever look like a Middle Eastern country either. And it's pure negative conjecture that you presume they won't pay their fines.

Put your posts, with all the other negative posts about foreigners on here that you have made then it leaves the reader with little choice other than to see that you come over as racist. If you don't like that and you think that people have got it wrong, then change the manner in which you write and the words you choose. It's really that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I bet it's not true that C.Garden was full or overrun. I don't suspect that C.Garden could ever look like a Middle Eastern country either. And it's pure negative conjecture that you presume they won't pay their fines.
You had to be there - oh, wait, you weren't so just assume away. Can't win can I - if I'd had taken photos for proof that would have been wrong too. And you reckon the drivers of Arabian registered cars pay their parking fines? Grow up.

And you reckon the drivers of Arabian registered cars pay their parking fines?
US 'diplomatic' cars alone have racked up £13m in unpaid congestion charges...

Grow up yourself!

You had to be there - oh, wait, you weren't so just assume away. Can't win can I - if I'd had taken photos for proof that would have been wrong too. And you reckon the drivers of Arabian registered cars pay their parking fines? Grow up.
Grow up? How very mature of you to insult me.

Way to go Motman.

I've seen these cars, as mentioned in my previous posts. I've also been to C.Garden more times than I care to think about, living just up the road for 3 years. There is no way on earth did it ever resemble a Middle Eastern country.

BUT I don't see a few Arab men and immediately overreact like you. I feel sorry for you, being so sad and negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back