Covent garden tonight. Full of Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got back from Covent Garden. Absolutely full of Arabs. You would think you were in some middle eastern country. Then I realised - it’s crazy rich Arab month. Supercars and Merc G Wagons absolutely everywhere all with Arabian number plates on. They all come over in our summer months to escape the heat and bring their toys with them. They just park where they like. Seemed to be a competition as to who could collect the most parking tickets on their screens and I counted 5 on one car driving around. Of course, I bet they don’t pay any of them. They should tow them away! I’ll look after them until they can pay the fines .....

Sponsored Links
Bastards! Coming here and pumping unnatural amounts of dosh into our economy, unrequested. People hanging onto a livelihood around central london must 'kin hate 'em! I'm so angry!

I was just remembering how much people liked to see those cars when I'd see them hanging around near Harrods in Knightsbridge. Little kiddies would be there with their dads :)
I just thought they were posers (while being a smidge jealous!).

I bet they don’t pay any of them.
They'll have a personal assistant sort out stuff like that!

At least the Chinese and Russians that pump so much money into buying property in London have the decency to stay away physically.

Sponsored Links
At least the Chinese and Russians that pump so much money into buying property in London have the decency to stay away physically.

And you see this as a good thing do you. Helping fuel House prices out of the reach of those who do live here.

And you see this as a good thing do you. Helping fuel House prices out of the reach of those who do live here.
No I dont.

I wonder why dodgy Russian money comes to London.

May has accepted almost £3million from donors with links to Russia since becoming PM, the Mirror can reveal..........

Motman is obsessed with foreigners.

Rich Arabs
Romanians
Germans

It seems to be a long list.

**** me, it seems you only have to mention another nationality to be labelled racist and obsessed on this forum. Newcomers to this forum would think that Notchy was obsessed with Motty.

Just got back from Covent Garden. Absolutely full of Arabs.
Just got back from Spain...

Absolutely full of British chavs...
They all come over in our summer months to escape the heat and bring their toys with them.
British chavs go to Spain to escape the British summer and take their drinking habits with them...

But hey...

British chavs are of course far superior to Arabs (y)

**** me, it seems you only have to mention another nationality to be labelled racist and obsessed on this forum.
You are of course obsessed, and that label fits you perfectly!

Just got back from Spain...

Absolutely full of British chavs...

British chavs go to Spain to escape the British summer and take their drinking habits with them...

But hey...

British chavs are of course far superior to Arabs (y)

Maybe you should have paid a bit more and gone to a decent bit of Spain ?

Never went to Spain :)

Just making a point to one of the resident racists on this forum!

That the second musketeer in the last few days that have admitted to making up a story to prove a point. I’m seeing a pattern emerge. :cautious:

True story alert (pretty rare on here, I know but bear with).

Observed a funny conversation between my wife and her mother last night when we were up London.

MIL “I wonder what London would be like without all these foreigners?”
WIFE “They’re tourists, Mum”.
MIL “ Well let’s 'ope they don’t forget to go home afterwards”.

Well, I thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back