Man to challenge attack sentence.

weapons of mass confusion is what they like to use on the general public,

even the 2 faced puppet's like Blair have been used and managed to become one of "them".

WAR=PEOPLE DYING=PUBLIC BLINDED=OIL=DOUBLE STANDARD'S=NEVER WIN THIS ONE=RICH GET RICHERBUSH=HITLER MULTIPLIED

Sponsored Links
The largest minority of the minority that bother to vote choose a group of people that were hand-selected by local constituency decisions (and some of these aren't always quite as clear cut as they'd like to make out). Thus the majority of the electorate have stated that they definitely do no want the "winning" group of people to govern them, either through direct voting or abstaining through disinterest or a desire for political anarchy. Upon this basis our democracy is forged.

Once "elected", they now have a carte-blanche to do whatever they feel like, even if this contradicts what they promised to do in the first place, or even if they choose to abandon one ship and join another which the constituency decided was not to be a large enough minority in the first place to warrant sufficient consideration.

The largest minority of the minority that bother to vote choose a group of people that were hand-selected by local constituency decisions (and some of these aren't always quite as clear cut as they'd like to make out). Upon this basis our democracy is forged.

Once "elected", they now have a carte-blanche to do whatever they feel like, even if this contradicts what they promised to do in the first place, or even if they choose to abandon one ship and join another which the constituency decided was not to be a large enough minority in the first place to warrant sufficient consideration.

Is this the democracy we are exporting, and our son's and daughter's are dying for??

The "****ter" classe's they make me laugh.

Is this the democracy we are exporting, and our son's and daughter's are dying for??

More to the point, we are asking our sons and daughters to go and commit murder (I use the word correctly I believe, since it is certainly premeditated). And this is the law, and not revenge :confused: :?:

Sponsored Links
Back