Another gang thing..give them all 30yrs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
See the story about the young man and his father who was in the pub in London after the chelsea game , he was stabbed to death and his father is critical...he was attacked by ( if I am allowed to say it) 20 black youths armed with knives and baseball bats...when the police round them up everybody involved in this gang should be charged with 1 count of murder and 1 of attempted murder..each one given 30 years....if they really want to crack down on this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-frenzied-attack-hoodie-gang-outside-pub.html

Sponsored Links
Colour of skin is of no relevance - the gang should be strung up until they are dead. They made their choice, each and every one of them and should be prepared to accept the consequences

Colour of skin is of no relevance -

Afraid it is. The areas where gang wars are played out in Bristol are the etnic areas. Gun and knife crime are regular occurrences. They are the only areas where I would never go on foot, especially at night. You might suffer a kicking in some of the rougher white neighbourhoods, but you wouldn't be shot or stabbed.

Sponsored Links
If this is indeed the case, then there is no place for the culture in this country. We're not Mungo Parks and this isn't the Bussa Rapids

Of course if it had been a gang of white youths attacking a black youth they'd be banging on about it 20 years later and brass plaque would mark the spot.

You are right....I read about this online but if it was 20 white lads killing a black lad it would make headlines on national news

Colour of skin is of no relevance -

Afraid it is. The areas where gang wars are played out in Bristol are the etnic areas. Gun and knife crime are regular occurrences. They are the only areas where I would never go on foot, especially at night. You might suffer a kicking in some of the rougher white neighbourhoods, but you wouldn't be shot or stabbed.

Well you might if you were of colour.

its there way of life, learn to live with it or keep out of the citys at night

What the yobs do need is a good beating every time they get caught. They will soon get the message.

Yea, because that style of policing does wonders in the 3rd world s**t-holes where gang culture is rife.

But you can't compare our yob to the third world youth. There might be gangs in third world countries and they might be robbing places etc, but I don't think they'll be causing damage to property because they think it is cool.

Few days back there was a knob near our street, face covered with a bandana (16-18 I would think) climbs on a BT phone booth and sits on it, looking all smug. What do you suggest should have been done with him? Ignore him? So next time he goes a step further? I think all he needed was a good few slaps. He would be sorted for a while and in few years he'll probably thank the person for slapping some sense into him.

Sponsored Links
Back