Yet another Surrey stabbing - police not looking.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Man and teenager found with stab wounds in Woking flat after 'altercation'

A 16-year-old boy and 36-year-old man were discovered with stab wounds at a flat in Heathside Crescent

Two men were taken to hospital with stab wounds following an altercation at a property in
Woking on Friday August 26, police have said.

Surrey Police is appealing for witnesses of the incident after by officers around 11am.

The teenager had cuts to his hand and was taken to St Peter’s Hospital while the man had a stab wound to his abdomen and was airlifted to St George’s Hospital in Tooting.

“Officers are not looking for anyone else in relation to this incident

“It appears that some form of altercation had taken place between the two parties which resulted in their injuries,” a police spokesman said.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/man-teenager-found-stab-wounds-11805603

Sponsored Links
You see? I told you the violent and despicable men of Surrey should be put behind a wall and prevented from mixing with decent people. This just shows that you Surrey men have already spread your vile ways beyond your own borders. The sooner you're all rounded up and sent back, the better.

Sponsored Links
You're free to let doubt cloud your mind, if it makes you feel better, even though you have no evidence to support your opinion. I hope you're not attempting to defend the actions of these vile Surrey criminals and their violent ways.

You're free to let doubt cloud your mind, if it makes you feel better, even though you have no evidence to support your opinion. I hope you're not attempting to defend the actions of these vile Surrey criminals and their violent ways.

Liked for making me giggle

The reports I have seen suggest that this was a dispute over an arranged marriage between cousins ?

If I find out any more info I will keep you posted

Funny how the RWR ridicule posts of remarkable similarity to their own whilst accusing the poster of being mental.

For those of you who are confused substitute the words "Surrey man" for Muslim or Islamic and you will get the gist.

Funny how the RWR ridicule posts of remarkable similarity to their own whilst accusing the poster of being mental.

For those of you who are confused substitute the words "Surrey man" for Muslim or Islamic and you will get the gist.

Not with you ??

What substitute the wording for surrey Islamic man ?????

There's no flies on you eh nosebleed. When those surrey men start taking extra wives and forcing them to look at the world through a letterbox, not to mention killing their sisters or cousins for marrying people they don't want them to, or posting pictures of themselves on facebook and not to mention 101 other things, you might have a point.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back