Another Surrey man arrested (child abduction)

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
You may remember this story
Young child bundled into black van and ‘abducted’ in Surrey
Police have launched an urgent appeal following reports a young child was bundled into a van and abducted during rush hour in the London commuter town of Redhill.
Officers discovered a child's abandoned bicycle at the scene of the feared abduction shortly before 5pm on Thursday.
A spokesman for Surrey Police said: “A member of the public reported seeing the child taken into the van at 4.43pm today in Redstone Hill.
“The van then left the area.”

It's now rumoured that it was a malicious hoax by some inadequate Surrey man. They really can't be trusted.

"Police investigating the reported abduction of a child in Surrey have arrested a man on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
The arrest of a 26-year-old local man follows a claim a boy was "taken" into a van in Redhill on Thursday.
But Surrey Police said "an extensive and thorough investigation" had not found evidence to support the story.
The force added: "We had to act quickly to prevent what was suspected to be a risk to a child's life."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-37212934

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Afaik those involved may well have been immigrants ??

Have also seen an increase in "honour killings" in the county

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Are you thinking of starting to subscribe to that view? Or is it just a dishonest ploy.

If and when you do, be sure to let me know.

There has also been a few cases (in surrey) of girls that seem to have been abducted or forcibly removed from the country ?

some have turned up in Pakistan ?? held against there will & forced to marry there cousin ?

those Surrey men are awful.

They shouldn't be allowed out to mix with decent people.

I think he was a plumber from Surrey ...best you knock one out behind alans snackbar.

There has also been a few cases (in surrey) of girls that seem to have been abducted or forcibly removed from the country ?
some have turned up in Pakistan ?? held against there will & forced to marry there cousin ?
Just like your other outrageous lies and mythology, you'll have numerous articles to support your fantasies? :rolleyes:
You're just a peddler of lies and urban myths.

Now that's a familiar expression. Where have I seen it before?
Clinton raps Trump as peddler of 'lies' and division
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1116088/clinton-raps-trump-peddler-lies-division/

Have you thought about applying for a job with his team? You have all the right abilities, and I hear he's running short of good quality outrageous liars these days.

I notice spuey likes your lies. Now there's a surprise. :rolleyes:

Just like your other outrageous lies and mythology, you'll have numerous articles to support your fantasies? :rolleyes:
You're just a peddler of lies and urban myths.

Yes I do have a wealth of information.

Sponsored Links
Back