Trump interviewed by Piers on Air force 1 last night.

No. Clear enough for you?

Yes, I now understand why you have never seen any racism since the 80's.

If you close your eyes and cover your ears lots of things don't happen.

May I ask your nationality? Not that it makes any difference, but I am intrigued.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I now understand why you have never seen any racism since the 80's.

If you close your eyes and cover your ears lots of things don't happen.

May I ask your nationality? Not that it makes any difference, but I am intrigued.
I'm a Kraut.

Sponsored Links
I have 3 family members who work for BMW. but to be honest, I'm a Lexus man

Does the BMW factory test the cars indicators when they are made?

I ask because when they arrive in this country, they never seem to work.

You probably guessed that from my comment about my family working in Munchen.

Plus the way you perceive racism, or not.

I think you understand the Bavarian area consider themselves, and are viewed by other parts of Germany, as slightly different to a typical German ?

Even the wine growing areas refer to beer drinkers as Bavarians. It's friendly banter between the areas of course.

Plus the way you perceive racism, or not.

I think you understand the Bavarian area consider themselves, and are viewed by other parts of Germany, as slightly different to a typical German ?

Even the wine growing areas refer to beer drinkers as Bavarians. It's friendly banter between the areas of course.
Bayern has a greater Bohemian influence than other parts of Germany, possibly due to the influx of ethnic Germans moving to Bavaria from the Sudetenland.

Bayern has a greater Bohemian influence than other parts of Germany, possibly due to the influx of ethnic Germans moving to Bavaria from the Sudetenland.

Very little racism in Bavaria? None that you have seen or heard about since the 80's ?

Very little racism in Bavaria? None that you have seen or heard about since the 80's ?
I think that before you go any further, you will need to tell us your interpretation of Racism, for example does it include religious hate crime? You will have to be very specific in each case.
I seem to remember a group of economic migrants being put on a bus and shipped to Berlin for the attention of Frau Merkel, do you see that as racist?

Last edited:
BMW supports the local disabled community.. Blind Hans has tested and signed off the indicators on every BMW for the last 40 years. No one has had the heart to tell him.

I paid extra to have mine activated so I'm wondering if I was robbed? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back