Common Sense?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris is reducing the social distancing to 1m+ and expecting the public's common sense to prevail.
The 2m rule is currently still in force and the pictures in today's papers showing masses of beach goers enjoying this hot weather suggests Boris' trust in the public is not being heeded.
Poor Boris is going to get slated again when the second spike hits us as it will always be 'his fault'.

Sponsored Links
The 2m rule is still in place as Boris mentioned but not that clearly. ;) 1m+ comes in if people can't. What both mean in practice isn't very clear.

When you look at photo's of people on beaches take care. How close they appear to be depends on the focal length of the lens used etc.

Last night's illegal street party in Brixton resulting in violence and police casualties also suggests elements of the public couldn't care a fig on the lockdown restrictions.

When you look at photo's of people on beaches take care. How close they appear to be depends on the focal length of the lens used etc.

That might be true, but people were packed on the beaches, plenty of photos and videos on smartphones show how crowded it was, along with all the crazy illegal parking

https://twitter.com/i/events/1276080627218108418

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18540748.live-clear-up-way-thousands-flock-beaches/

But, saying that, most people probably were safe. Hit and windy, virus hates that.

Sponsored Links
That might be true, but people were packed on the beaches, plenty of photos and videos on smartphones show how crowded it was, along with all the crazy illegal parking.
upload_2020-6-25_12-3-6.png

It is beyond me how people consider that enjoyable.

There are nine miles of beach at Bournemouth but they all pack into the same bit at the same time.

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-25_12-2-12.png
    upload_2020-6-25_12-2-12.png
    617.4 KB · Views: 68
Common sense OP? I think the vast majority of the UK lost that some years back!

Sponsored Links
Back