Common Sense?

No, plenty of room on the beaches so people don't have to huddle together.

Not so many people I suppose but then if someone got to Bournemouth and found it like the picture, then they must have endured traffic jams and difficulty parking so might have thought "Let's not bother or go somewhere else".

Sponsored Links
Herd instinct if not herd immunity.
nothing new though, is it? -it seems to be a favourite pastime of the British to spend bank holiday weekends in a traffic jams on the way to the beach, waiting in to get in the car park, queuing for the loo, queuing on the A road trying to get home.

Last night's illegal street party in Brixton resulting in violence and police casualties also suggests elements of the public couldn't care a fig on the lockdown restrictions.

Therefore, reducing 2m to 1m is moot anyway.

Sponsored Links
What normal people think it's OK to spit at someone.

I was listening on the radio about the amount of rubbish left on the beaches...

Human beings never cease to amaze me.
Don't know about amaze, but leave me flabbergasted frequently,, not in a good way.

our local beach is pretty much always deserted (I admit this photo was taken in 2019)

20190417_140606.jpg

"The recent warm weather has attracted many visitors to outdoor spaces, many of which have no open public toilets."

The beach and parks areas near me made the mistake of closing and locking up all the public bogs.

The results were naturally (naturally) undesirable.

The have now reopened them and increased the hygene regime.

There were also complaints that rubbish was piled up around overflowing litter and dog bins.

they have now restarted the emptying regime.

The cause of the problem was a lack of common sense at the local council.

"The recent warm weather has attracted many visitors to outdoor spaces, many of which have no open public toilets."

The beach and parks areas near me made the mistake of closing and locking up all the public bogs.

The results were naturally (naturally) undesirable.

The have now reopened them and increased the hygene regime.

There were also complaints that rubbish was piled up around overflowing litter and dog bins.

I am told that they have stepped up the emptying regime.

Unfortunately John. People who should have common sense and who are paid to use it. Don't...

Beaches covered in litter?

Men and women splattered in god awful tattoos?

Ignorant, selfish, behaviour coupled with bad manners?

And Bodd thinks its not a chav thing?

Sponsored Links
Back