Company fraud

Good to see government have recognised an issue.

Is companies house part of gov UK ?

Dunno

Would not surprise me if there was some french involvement in companies hse ? ( scoundrels)

Neither would it surprise me if most of these bogus company set ups were foreigners

Sponsored Links
Dunno

Would not surprise me if there was some french involvement in companies hse ? ( scoundrels)

Neither would it surprise me if most of these bogus company set ups were foreigners
So surely you should be concerned the government isn't more aware of the issues and doing something about it ?

It’s easy enough to search

Then contact them about the issue

Easy way, seems to be to just enter your postcode, which then produces a list of companies and directors registered with that postcode, including any at your actual address. My postcode only covers part of the street, but there are a surprising number of companies and directors registered within my postcode, though all seem to be quite genuine.

Sponsored Links
Listen up

You need to check your address at company house to see if some bogus company has not been registered at your house ???
trans thought someone was dumping scrap iron at his house until he realised that when lashed together it formed one of their best gas guzzling heaps of tat.:ROFLMAO:

trans thought someone was dumping scrap iron at his house until he realised that when lashed together it formed one of their best gas guzzling heaps of tat.:ROFLMAO:

er no noseall

I dare say your place is a dump , probably falling apart as well due to your shoddy building works :ROFLMAO:

fiddle the vat on any works ;) ????????

Back