Confusion

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just to add - in case you think I haven't thought it through and are wondering how it will be better than the others.

I shall insist on no silly rules.
You won't have to wear any funny clothes.
You can have a beard if you want or not if you don't want; you can even have a moustache as well.
You can shave your head, not shave your head, or have any length of hair you wish.
You won't need to stick your arse in the air to communicate with god or even kneel uncomfortably, make silly noises or dance.
You won't have to cut off the end of your penis or do even worse to girls.
There will be no 'bosses', except me, living in palatial luxury paid for by the poor.
There will be no fighting between different departments.
Common sense will be the order of the day and become worthy of its name again.

There are probably more I can't think of at the moment.

I'm beginning to hope god does exist and comes to see me tomorrow.
I look forward to letting you know.

the bible says its a fearfull thing to fall in to the hands of the lord.

the bible says its a fearfull thing to fall in to the hands of the lord.
What does that actually mean? Explain in layman's terms please!
i am not a fantatical, just explaining to you, but your not understanding what i mean. why is it scary.
When talking about your faith, here and before, you've only spouted verses, talked in riddles or belittled non-believers. That to me is not a sound-minded person, it's a brainwashed person.
Someone who isn't fanatical is to accept that others have different ideas and ideals without spouting the bible at them. Some of them even healthily question their own faith from time to time, to reassess. They have brains and they use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can it please be a nice, happy bacon? Where animals are allowed to live a lovely life in fields and nothing slaughtered in a inhumane way. Please God of Devon?
Oh arr. Tis the true way.
They each have a little house.
stock-photo-pig-farm-in-devon-england-457915090.jpg

Sex within marriage is to be frowned upon.
Is that not the same as we already have?!!
:)

Sponsored Links
Back