Confusion

no such thing as God you barmy sods.......FFS get real.

Sponsored Links
"we inherited a sinful nature" rubbish like that is what makes me puke about religion.believed by weak people who are taught that crap by there parents or lean on religion as a crutch because they can't except that there is no life after death.

the root of the problem is not sin..it's crazy people who believe in noahs ark...creationism etc...
utter utter rubbish spouted by the biggest hypocrites ever.

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
not that I need to give my reaons or justify my beliefs.Believe in god if you like but I choose not to.I'm 53 have a degree standard of education but more important I've been the planet a few years and met a few people of all religions and I'm a firm follower of Richard dawkins and evolution.

I'm not saying that science has all the answers...but the alternative is based entirely on the bible..or some other book...nothing.else .No god of any description has ever so much as made a cameo appearance!!!!!...that's all it would take to convert most people!!!!...including me

I do not believe in God. any God......or any other invisible beings!!!...Why is he /she/it invisible??????? if you believe they exist

Atheist-lacks belief in existence of god
Agnostic- One who believes nothing can be known about the nature of god...
That makes me firmly an atheist.

himaginn...accreditation?...you make it sound as if I need some sort of qualification to not believe in invisible beings?...I. take it you are a believer..were you taught to believe by your parents.?...or need it as a Support?...

himaginn...accreditation?...you make it sound as if I need some sort of qualification to not believe in invisible beings?...I. take it you are a believer..were you taught to believe by your parents.?...or need it as a Support?...
He likes to come over as superior but in reality he just comes over as a pompous, insufferable prick.

not that I need to give my reaons or justify my beliefs.Believe in god if you like but I choose not to.I'm 53 have a degree standard of education but more important I've been the planet a few years and met a few people of all religions and I'm a firm follower of Richard dawkins and evolution.

I'm not saying that science has all the answers...but the alternative is based entirely on the bible..or some other book...nothing.else .No god of any description has ever so much as made a cameo appearance!!!!!...that's all it would take to convert most people!!!!...including me

I do not believe in God. any God......or any other invisible beings!!!...Why is he /she/it invisible??????? if you believe they exist

Atheist-lacks belief in existence of god
Agnostic- One who believes nothing can be known about the nature of god...
That makes me firmly an atheist.

Who made God if one exists.

OK, as an atheist, why the multiplicity of posts arguing that God does not exist?
Are you trying to persuade people that God does not exist?

He likes to come over as superior but in reality he just comes over as a pompous, insufferable prick.
Feel the love! o_O

Sponsored Links
Back