Connecting and electric cooker Beko BDC5422AS_SI Electric

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I bought and electric cooker,
I read up for some advice and disconnected the previous electric cooker, which was pretty straight forward the wire coming from the cooker into the box on the wall.
However we have just received the new cooker and they have taken the old cooker, and I realized there is not wire coming out of the new cooker just a box on the back of the cooker similar to the box on the back of the wall.

So i just wanted to clarify should I have disconnected the wire from the old cooker and kept this to reconnect the new one, if so , So now i need to purchase another cooker wire suitable for the volt then connect this to teh cooker then connect this back to the box,
grateful if someone could confirm>
Thanks
Best

Sponsored Links
Yes you should of disconnected the wire from the cooker. You will now need 6mm twin&earth cable and earth sheathing .

Ok, yes just reaslied after they had taken the overn away. thank you for your help :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back