Conspiracy Theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there was a theory that there might be an all seeing Omnipotent being looking after the world .
Some people will believe anything. ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He's probably a counter boy serving out the prepared medicine.

Some people were that stupid they believed we went into iraq for money and oil and there was no WMD at all as our politicians were telling us what absolute numpty conspiracy theorists they were , as if our government would lie to us

there was wmd in iraq, but it was moved to syria, assad took it. before we could find it, it was the chemicals that hussain used against the kurds.

wmds existed in iraq-sure they did-ask weapons inspector dr david kelly. oh-no, they had him suicided didnt they.

I do tend to take some theories with a pinch of salt which isn't to say I totally dismiss them off hand. Some can very well turn out to be true in the end ,
Here take your pick :D
http://list25.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
I'm not a mathematician but I reckon it would be possible to plot a graph with the likelihood of truth on one axis and complexity on the other. The more complex and the more people involved then the more likely it is to be unbelievable , in my opinion.

hear attack guns that fire ice???? cancer in vaccines?????? obviously you didn't read the link first.

I do tend to take some theories with a pinch of salt which isn't to say I totally dismiss them off hand. Some can very well turn out to be true in the end ,
Here take your pick :D
http://list25.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
I'm not a mathematician but I reckon it would be possible to plot a graph with the likelihood of truth on one axis and complexity on the other. The more complex and the more people involved then the more likely it is to be unbelievable , in my opinion.

hear attack guns that fire ice???? cancer in vaccines?????? obviously you didn't read the link first.

No I did read the link hence the comment " take your pick " and the smiley face. Google theories that turn out true and the first result is info wars which can be decidedly dodgy so I really just picked another almost at random although myth busters did prove that an ice bullet or rather cannonball is at least feasible .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back